The New Greenleaf Gazette

CJEP

I just want to say thank you for the wonderful Greenleaf Gazette that I read in my e-mail. It is great!! I love the style and being able to see what people are up to, etc. Excellent job, Dean and Greenleaf staff. :banana:

Congrats to Wenlaine and Blondie for being mentioned/featured in it as well.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep ditto to what they said! Thank you very much for such a great newsletter!! i loved it! i am eagerly looking forward to reading the next!

What am I missing here? I'm on the Greenleaf mailing list but haven't received a newsletter via email.

hmm u didnt get it? if you send me a pm with ur email address i'd be happy to forward it to u! :banana:

Deb, you did a fantastic job! All hail the 'Chief'! :birthday:

I second that! Great job Deb! Thanks for all your hard work!

For those of you who did not receive the newsletter, please check your spam filter and add newsletter@greenleafdollhouses.com to your safe list. I would also suggest that you check your info registered with the newsletter by going to the Greenleaf home page and putting your email address in the newsletter sign-up box. If you are already subscribed (all forum members should be), a screen will open stating that your are already a member of the Greenleaf Dollhouses mailing list and will provide info for updating your profile.

I know that in the past, some members have had problems receiving the newsletter because their ISP blocks the IP addresses of the mailing program we use. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do in these situations. The good news is that we will be archiving the newsletter online so that they will be accessible to everyone. If you have not received the January issue of the Greenleaf Gazette, you can check it out here.

Thanks again Deb for all you hard work and thanks also to Teresa for a terrific job with her new member of the month feature!

Dean

Thanks, Dean. I added the email address to the OK list, and took a look at the newsletter on line. Fantastic, Deb! A great balance of articles and great information. :birthday: Y'all have been just scurrying around in the background without us having a clue what you were up to! Good on you! And thank you for yet another bouquet from Greenleaf.

Deb & Teresa, You both did a FANTASTIC Job on the Gazette! I also Love Calamari's Library full of dollhouse info in the University!! Thanks so much because there is so much info on this site we forget about where we saw something and this is a wonderful way to introduce things we missed or new things going on now!!

It's Wonderful!!

:birthday:

Thanks again Deb for all you hard work and thanks also to Teresa for a terrific job with her new member of the month feature!

Uhhhh ... how did I miss the new member of the month?

I also Love Calamari's Library full of dollhouse info in the University!!

Wendy also worked with me on the overall design/layout of the new format back when she first launched the Dollhouse Universe, all while moving from CA to AZ. She's a machine!

Kat was nice and forwarded the gazette to me

I just wanted to point out that at the bottom of the newsletter there is a link to forward the newsletter to a friend. I think this might add them to the mailing list too.