Current Holiday Appearance of the Greenleaf Miniature Community

Mini Man

There currently is a holiday theme applied to our forum. For those of you that prefer the traditional Greenleaf theme, it's just a mouse click away. Go to the bottom left hand corner of the screen and you will see a drop down menu right next to the orange RSS image. Just click the arrow and select "Greenleaf" and the forum will be back to its everyday look. You need to be logged in for this option to be available.

Thanks and enjoy the holiday!

Dean

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are two different appearances available for the Holidays, Frosty which is the default and Christmas. You can switch the themes in the same manner mention in the post above . Of course, the traditional Greenleaf appearance is always available.

I hope you enjoy them both!

Dean

NOTE: Members need to log-in before they can change the forum appearance.

Dean,

This is just too cool! Thank you so much for making my Thanksgiving perfect. I was just here a short time ago and it was the regular site. I was so surprised to stop back and find this. There is a Santa and he brought us a cool new holiday theme. Happy Holidays Santa Dean!!

Oooh. I just tried the christmas skin. How very elegant it is. Decisions, decisions....

well I really like the Christmas look but I have to admit being partial to the frosty!

I have been collecting snowmen for about 6 yrs now and this is just too cute!

tyty Dean and Greenleaf! yall take such good care of us!

nutti :yikes:

Maybe that is why I loved frosty so much too! I collect snowman stuff too! :yikes:

Frosty was my first choice too but, I love the warm colors of the other one too. B) Great job Dean & Dragonfly!! Thank You Dean for indulging us mini folk!

Oh, this is just cool!! I like them both! The Christmas theme makes me feel like a cup of hot cider with a cinnamon stick in it and some gingerbread.........very warm and comforting. It's definitely "home for the holidays".

Dean and Dragonfly, y'all are just the best! Thank you!

Deb

Ohhhhm now I only need a stareyed smiley to sort of show how much I like this look!!!! Thank you for such a lovley surprise, I am going to wait a little until I change into the Christmassy one though, and this is certainly the perfect inspiration to get the final touches to the Santa's cottage so that it will be done in time for this Christmas.

Thanks to both Dean and Dragonfly for this superb look!!!!

Hugs

Love the holiday themes! I too don't which one to use :yikes: Decisions, decisions. Hope everybody at Greenleaf and this forum have a safe and happy holiday!

OK, so this one I'm lookin' at must be the "Frosty"...those three cute little guys across the top, there! Very nice!

I don't have time right now to go flip and see what the other one looks like..and with dial up, it takes a LONG time for these wonderful graphics to appear..

but that's OK! I love it anyway! Thanks, Dean, and Greenleaf!! :yikes:

Dean, I love both of the Christmas ones!! Think I'm a bit partial to Frosty right now, but that could quickly change depending on how much snow I get in real life!! ROFL!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Well, since I'm a traditionalist, I prefer the 'Christmas' one! B) However, on those days when I need cheering up I'll switch overy to frosty . . . he's always sure to bring a smile to one's face!! :(

Thanks for giving us options Dean and another way to make the season 'Merry and Bright'! :yikes:

How spoiled are we! Thankyou so so much for giving us two special wintry/Christmassy skins to choose from. :( I have to say I miss seeing posts from Dean - I got used to reading something everyday in the month of October! Thanks, Dean - you certainly know how to pamper us. B) I will switch back and forth between Frosty and Christmas as the mood takes me - and enjoy the luxury! :yikes: Everyone at Greenleaf works so hard for us, and that is much appreciated! :yikes: