Current Holiday Appearance of the Greenleaf Miniature Community

Mini Man

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's beginning to look a lot like .......winter...Ha!! Gottcha! Bet you thought I was gonna say Christmas!!! Anyways, Dean, great job on the skins! I personally like the frosty one a bit more than the Christmas one, but it will be nice to have a choice...Thanks!!

post-251-1164410492.gif

love them both--not sure which I like best. I love Christmas so I am thinking that is the one I will use. But like you said can switch back and forth so when it snows Iwill use the snowmen. Thanks Dean :yikes:

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments on the skins, it is wonderful to see you are enjoying them both!

The person to thank is Dean for organising them for you - and for putting so much into this site! :unsure:

I love this Christmas background. The tan is perfect!! Everything looks so crisp and clear. Even the avitars look brighter. I have to say I actually like this color better than the Custom Design.

Ohhh!

I love both new skins. I can't decide....Maybe I'll use the snowy one at work and the Christmas one at home.

Thanks for getting us in the Christmas mood!

thats a great idea! i think i might do that as well! isnt it funny how we all sneak on here at work? LOL this place is just to wonderful to go 9 hours a day without it!!

Wilma, at the very bottom left corner next to the little orang box with RSS on it you have a dropdown menu to select the look you wat, so if you'd like a Christmas page for a change you can select it, too. I'm going to switch back & forth, I think.

I'm enjoying both skins so much - I love the fact that I can choose, according to my mood. (The Christmas one is more refined, sleek and elegant - Frosty is funloving, mischievous and sparkling. Can you guess which one I choose most often?)

Love the scheme.

But never mind that.

what’s happened to this community??

It's hard to keep up with the posts.

Used to be able to log on look at new posts in 5 min.

it's….. it's great.

Cheers

Glen