Current Holiday Appearance of the Greenleaf Miniature Community

Mini Man

Thanks Heidi :ohyeah:

Thanks all, I hope the skin brings some cheer to those that need it right now!!!

Me too! Thanks Kim! It's absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Ruh roh. Now I gotta go in the attic and get down the Easter decorations, LOL!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I leave the forum for a couple of hours.... ANd when returning this beautiful skin is up and running, LOVING it!!!! Thank you so much for the cheer up!

HUGS

Hmmmm ... the Easter skin popped up automatically. I put it back to the Greenleaf skin. Then I exercised my female prerogative by trying to switch back to the Easter skin, but my only two choices are Greenleaf and Frosty. Where'd that dratted rabbit go?????

I love this skin as well.

Michelle, my prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. I hope you don't get the phone call (unless it will mean the end of suffering for your grandmother).

Hmmmm ... the Easter skin popped up automatically. I put it back to the Greenleaf skin. Then I exercised my female prerogative by trying to switch back to the Easter skin, but my only two choices are Greenleaf and Frosty. Where'd that dratted rabbit go?????

Sorry Kathie! You should be good to go now!

Thanks for the beautiful skin, Kim! The light, bright colours will see us through to Spring. (The need-to-be-cheered-up list is probably pretty long at this time of year.)

I'm on that list! Thanks a ton Kim!

Dean

What can we do to help cheer you up, Dean? You're always looking out for all of us - there must be something we could do for you. :ohyeah: