My Christmas Blessing

CheckMouse

I'll try to quit pinching myself long enough to type this message! I received an email about a week ago, saying I had won a miniature doll in a drawing, please send my mailing address.

Yeah, right! And the Nigerians have a million dollars for me, too!

But it was true! :p (The doll, not the Nigerians :) )

Yesterday when I went to the Post Office there was a box from calvindolls.com and in it was Miss Tillie Tyson the Cook! I could hardly believe it!!

This is my first "real" doll, something valued at more than $15!! I'm hoping to get a Wolfie doll on or before my next birthday, to upgrade my doll collection, but this one got me started first!

Since I don't have anything to do with jolly old Santa, I'll just call this my Christmas Blessing!

There are more pictures of Tillie in my Gallery. :wave:

Cathy, Sherri had listed the drawing in the swap section of the Forum. Congratulations, Claudia, you can tell Sherri's a student of James Carrington, can't you? Her dolls look like they're ready to burst into conversation, and wave their hands & arms about & pace as they do so.