Did ya'll see this month's Gazette issue yet??

what2craftnow

Just finished reading this month's Gazette and its just fabulous!! Love all the spooky stuff for Halloween Deb!! That chair is so awesome - what a great idea!!! And the crystal ball...another fab idea! Thinking I gotta get in Halloween mode :)

Annnddd, the Taft General Store is out in laser cut?!! Be still my heart!! :cloud9: Wish my wallet was a bit fuller <well, actually a LOT fuller :D > ~ I would get that one in a heartbeat! Dean and Co. just keep heapin' the great surprises on us!

Congrats to Shy Spirit on Member of the Month - I just love that you saved a bookshelf from your Mom's dollhouse ~ what a wonderful memento and how special that will be in one of your creations!

And congrats as well to Mippy - LOVE that picture!!!

Just wanted to say THANKS to ALL the contributors - I so enjoyed reading the whole thing!!

This was a FAB issue!! 'course I loooooove anything Halloween :D

I loved all of Deb's fun haunted ideas, and the lighted crystal ball was da bomb!

Rosalind, it was good to get to know you and my heart just broke about your dollhouse! My goodness that must have hurt.

Mippy oh my Mippy...Ms. Personality, and the princess of all princesses, she really is up in every single thing mommy or daddy or doing. Noone could not love Ms. Mippy :)

Thanks so much for Mippy's big win!! She'll be very happy to get some great new stuff!

Hugs,

monica

Darn, another store! Now I have to decide between the Taft and the Brimbles. A street of shops would be nice don't you think?

I love the halloween ideas Deb. I think I'm going to try to finish the outside of my Haunted for Halloween since I'm not even close

to being done with the insides.

Great gazette issue this month.

Jo you gotta get both otherwise one will be jealous of the other :)

Congratulations to Our Rosalind "Shy Spirit" for being this months Special "MOM" (Member Of the Month) and Thank You To Deb for the Fantastic Edition and Thanks to Dean for taking the time to get it out for us :D

Thanks guys! Is it just me or did anyone else see Rosalind's picture and think, "I just knew that she would look like that!"? Her sweetness shows in her face doesn't it? Heidi did such a great job of telling us all about Rosalind that I feel like I've met her. And Mippy's picture was just too cute!

lamp, chair, picture frame & crystal ball are super cute & easy.

And they're fun! I keep cracking myself up because I have conversations with the skeletons while I'm whacking them to pieces. The picture frame was kind of accidental when I sat there muttering, "What should I do with these spare body parts?" If anyone was walking past the window and heard me say that, I'd have the local police digging up my back yard!

Thanks to Dean for taking the time to get it out for us :)

<nodding in agreement> Dean has the hard part. Every month I email him a pile of Word documents and pictures and he does his techy magic, uploading and sorting and hyperlinking and getting it all out to over 8000 subscribers. Thanks Dean!

Deb

I just glanced thru it... and I LOVE the Pictures.!! I have to let the boys see that lamp & chair. I need to get my Halloween Decorations out too.!!!

I cant wait to read the rest of the issue.!! I LOVE the gazettes!!!

kellee

Thankyou, Heidi, for giving me the "MOM" honour - I feel very happy to be a part of this wonderful community, and it was a real thrill to be asked to be Member of the Month! :) I also really love that it was in the Hallowe'en issue, as that is a favourite time of year for me. (My birthday is the day after, on All Hallows Day.)

This Gazette was a really good one - how do they keep getting better and better??

Deb's articles are always full of fun and fantastic ideas - but she outdid herself this time. Thanks, Deb! I HAVE to try making the bony chair, lamp, and picture frame.

More laser cut beauties to tickle our fancies! I have one on my wishlist. Well, of course, they're ALL on my fantasy wishlist ... but just one (for now) on my "real" wishlist. :D

Mippy looks adorable! I wonder what she saw in the crystal ball? Such a perfect pic for the Hallowe'en edition.

Dean, you are such a good man - thank you for all the wonderful things you do!! You never stop working hard, yet somehow you always find the time for us!

Rib cages make good planter, fruit baskets or serving dishes, here is a link to 1 project at the side you can click on other articles, dean doesn't seem to post the link to the whole gazette. :)Linkie

Yes, I have to add my Congratulations to all in the Oct. Gazzette-another issue full of

enjoyment!Congrats to MOM - Rosalind,to Deb and the "Ghastly" furniture,to Monica's

"devilish"kitty,to Dean for another great issue and to all of US-fortunate to have found this Forum.Hooray!!!!!! :)

• 2 weeks later...