Greenleaf's Third Annual Spring Fling Contest

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to everyone for the awesome comments on The Red Door Flour Mill. It was a blast to make and for my first attempt I'm pleased with the results and happy you enjoy it. Thanks again...you are a great bunch. I'm proud to be a part of this miniature family.

Hey Judges!

Would you like some cookies to snack on while you are making your decisions? I do not envy you at all in what you are about to do.

Just wanted to thank everyone for all your wonderful compliments. I feel so inadequate next to all of you that your comments are appreciated more than you know.

Congrats again to everyone !!!

Such incredible talent in this wonderful GL family.

I do not envy the judges position one bit. I want everyone to win !!!!

I wish everyone could win, too. :hug:

I'm a little sad that I couldn't make it to the finish line with everyone - but I'm enjoying seeing what marvellous creations did make it!

Trish, I sent you the recipe I "made up" after I tried a couple different kinds...unfortunately, the white "sauce"/filling is to taste--I use approximate measurements, then just add a little extra of what I think it needs. I really like it because it's pretty refreshing and a colorful addition to the table :giggle:

Oooo! Fruit pizza!

Yes, it is a bribe. One of these years they are going to find a package during judging in their mail with a sweet treat in it. LOL

Oooo! Fruit pizza!

Yes, it is a bribe. One of these years they are going to find a package during judging in their mail with a sweet treat in it. LOL

:giggle: now that sounds like a great idea and something they would well deserve as this must be one of the toughest tasks to deal with!!! Just added a few more pics of my scene, more closeups of the exterior mostly, was in such a hurry to get the pics on last time and haven't had the time to re-size them until now...

Hugs

The first post says the winners will be announced the first week of June. However, I think they will have trouble deciding, so it wouldn't surprise me if it was the second week or so ! :doh:

Steve in PA