Hello from the hills of Indiana

csuminis

Although I haven't yet built a Greenleaf, I do admire the architecture of nearly all the houses. I've built dollhouses by several other manufacturers and figured it might be time to do a Greenleaf. I actually have the trailer I can't wait to start. As I have lurked around the forum I have seen so many talented people and wonderful creations. I hope to learn a lot, share a lot, and get to know everyone here!

Cheryl

Hello and welcome to the forum. There are lots of folks here building the trailor so you will fit right in! I, of course, am NOT one of those people.......lol We are a friendly group too!

Welcome to the forum family, Cheryl! You & I can build the Travel Trailer together. You will learn a bit and make a lot of friends, I'm sure. I'm glad you're here.

I'm trying to remember where the hills are in IN. We came home from a trip to meet Tracy and our route went through northern IN so DH could go visit the antique car museum in Auburn, and then down through Columbus, where we admired their world-class architecture.

We live in the "hills" of FL, BTW.

Hi Cheryl, and welcome! :yes:

What dollhouses have you built? Have you a plan for the Travel Trailer - as in colour scheme, "story", etc. We are a friendly group, and always eager to hear more about each other's minis! :hug:

• 4 weeks later...