Hello From Ramstein Germany

Meggie

Hi there from RAB (Ramstein Air Force Base, Germany). I am attempting to build my second house the Victoria Farmhouse. I am making it for my daughter's birthday in December. Her birthday is so close to Christmas that we go big for her birthday each year. And I am living vicariously thru my daughter! So I have been on-line looking at pictures and posts about the Victoria. From what I am gathering I hope I have not bitten off more than I can chew!!!! So wish me luck!

Megan

Welcome to the forum family, Megan. Those who have built RGT kits have said they were pretty much a straightforward build, and you have come to the right place to ask questions and get suggestions. Do please share pictures of your build. And do let us know which house you'll build for yourself.

Hi Megan! I read you're at RAB - neat! I have a friend who works at Schweinfurt Middle School - he's a gym teacher for the military kids - is that anywhere near you? Anyway, welcome! I bet there are lots of mini things in Germany. What about Paupenhausen? (spelling?) I know you'll have a great time with your house and with this forum!

Sara Lee :blink:

Hi Megan - welcome! :D Don't worry about the build - any questions or problems you encounter can be shared here. There will always be members with answers, advice, and photos to help out. You are among friends. :blink:

• 1 month later...