Molly the traveling moose

THmini2

I got a "notice" note in today's mail so Molly is throwing a party at the postal office tonight I think and will be collected first thing tomorrow morning, yay, so excited and good thing I get tonight to prepare a little LOL!

Hugs

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh,Anna, so happy Molly is visiting you..how fun!! How wonderful are these little jet-setter mini's? Such a great idea!!!

Do enjoy her stay and can't wait to see pic's of her visit!! Molly, not too much herring....moderation, you know! :lol:

Have fun!!

I cant wait to hear about molly's visit! It has been so exciting seeing her pictures of each of the places she has visited. I have been getting so excited that i made molly a little suprise tonight i cant wait for her to see it

I too am looking forward to Molly as well.I'm taking her on a bus ride to a very large shopping mall-I'll hold her hand so she doesn't get lost.She'll help me find something for my house.I'm also preparing something for her as well.When I go to the mall,I'm hopefully taking a young girl I know from church to share the adventure.Hope Molly doesn't mind curling up on my rustic sofa as I don't have a bed for her as yet.

I can hardly wait for Molly to get here. I am hoping to send her on with a little something as well. I have some furniture for her here but the house she will be staying in is still under construction. At least the roof is finished so she will have a roof over her head.

Molly is in the house!!!!

She told me allll about the travel and she seems to have had a grand time crossing the pond. Though she isn't that fond of the weather over here as it is a dreary grey sky with strong wind gusts and some rain now and then. She is a bit tired after travelling so she suggested a cozy night at home, but after hearing all the barking and noise from the doggies she had to visit them just to say hello, she kept her distance to a few of them though...

Hugs from both of us

We are glad to hear of Molly's safe arrival. She had us a bit worried there for a while. Hope she has a super time.

By the way, we love the new tam that Molly picked out in Scotland. Does anyone know which clan's plaid that one is ?

We are still frantically trying to get our rehab done so she will have a nice place to stay.

BUT as life would have it, supply and trinket orders have been backordered and delayed and all the usual headaches of the mini life.

Anna and Molly - Let the good times roll ...

I know Steve. I think that I may not have a house grand enough for the spoiled little princess!!! Poor baby will have a rude awakening. :) She won't be a queen for long. Well maybe I won't be so mean.

Molly .... where are you ?

Twinkle is very worried about you ...

She has said a prayer for traveling mercies for you.

Can't wait to hear more about her good times.

She should be in canada this week. I'm sure that Candance will let us know when she arrives. I'll update the blog once I get information from Anna. Any day now she will be in Canada having more fun.

She has not arrived yet but i will be sure to let you know the moment she does arrive! I have Molly, My shipment of dolls and a new cell phone that all are supossed to be arriving this week so i will be watching the mail very carefully waiting for all the packages

She has not arrived yet i have been watching rather impatiently all week for her to arrive. I think what may be part of the problem is that on monday there is a Statutory holiday here so people may have taken extra time off for vacation leaving the mail service a little slow. I have seen overseas mail take quite a while to process and customs can be a pain as well. My dolls which came from Illinois got delayed in customs for almost 3 days and finally cleared yesterday evening. So hopefully molly will arrive soon if she does not come tomorrow the earliest she will arrive will be tuesday but i will keep you posted.

It is probably a hold up in customs unfortunately she did not arrive today either but neither have my dolls and they were mailed about the same time from within North America so i dont think we should worry. I have been home during the day all week since i am on a semester break right now and would know if anything came. Tuesday is the next earliest day that she could possibly arrive so hopefully she will be here then