Molly the traveling moose

THmini2

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Molly sends her greetings to you all. She safely arrived here this afternoon.

Twinkle has treated her to hot chocolate (she declined the offer of tea and coffee) and some fresh muffins. Boy was she hungry !!! They have had a wonderful afternoon getting acquainted, reading the journal and looking at all her treasures. Molly also met Wolfie the mini land golden retriever. (We have quite a menagerie of mini land animals.)

They are both tucked in bed now and getting their much needed rest for a busy weekend. Will keep you posted on their adventures. From the plans I have been privy too, it sounds like fun.

Molly is getting ready for the next leg of her trip. She is tucked in for her last nights sleep. She had a very exciting and exhausting weekend and wasn't quite ready to leave today. She still needed to visit the 3rd graders at Twinkle's school. They have been looking forward to her visit and we couldn't disappoint them.

She is quite famous around our parts and has made lots of new friends. We'll be finishing up our entries in the journal and helping Molly finish packing the last of her treasures in the morning.

She should get on her way by midday. We'll be sending THmini2 our pictures and notes as soon as can pare down the numbers a bit. We have around 200 pictures of Molly and her adventures !!!!!!

I'll post again when she actually takes off.

Thanks for allowing her to visit. We have thoroughly enjoyed her. She is quite the young lady moose. We will miss her very much and will look forward to viewing the rest of her journey.

Molly got off on her way to Shaci today. Hope she has a safe trip.

What a little trooper she is. She was certainly one busy little moose while she was here. We will miss her terribly.

I am so glad that you had so much fun with her. Twinkle is making this into a class project and has quite a collection of pictures, blog information, ect to present to the class when Molly's adventures end back here with me. I know that she will get lots of extra grade points as she has put alot of work into her project. It sounds like Molly made quite a few friends in Twinkle's 3rd grade class!!

Shaci I hope you are prepared for a very spoiled little Moose. Teresa

So, just wondering what Molly did for Halloween adventures? Did she wear her beautiful purple witchy hat from Anna?

I hope she didn't overdose on candy - We noticed that she has quite a sweet tooth.

Our pics will be sent this weekend. We had to take time out to get the princesses ready for their Halloween ...

Hi All! Molly is here in Salem and she is having a wonderful time! She got here in just in time for Halloween but due to all the madness downtown we thought it best that she stay safe and sound inside so she will see the sights tomorrow and i'll make sure to take plenty of photos! She did come to work with me at Salem Hospital this morning to help me register paitents and she did really well! The photos are below, but i had to take them with my cell phone camera so the quality isn't the greatest, sorry! I haven't figured out how to add to the blog yet so i thought i'd just leave this quick update and a few photos here first while i try to figure the other stuff out!

shaci

post-575-1225579854_thumb.jpg

post-575-1225579882_thumb.jpg

Hi shaci, you can go to my profile and send me an e-mail with information on what Molly is doing. I will add it to the blog once I get all the information. Actually My email addy should be in the box. If not PM me and I will give it to you. Have fun with Molly.

molly will be on her way later today!

since she stayed up all night telling tales to anne i'm sure she will be very tired and will sleep all the way to maine!

post-575-1225710647_thumb.jpg

Just a heads up ... I finally sent our pics to Teresa.

It has been a hard job having Twinkle edit down our 200 ish collection of pics of Molly. We are down to 100 ish now after removing duplicate scenes and too blurry shots.

Please note that I have also created an album in my gallery for extras. There are probably 50-60 in there. I hope we are done now.

Have fun enjoying Molly's adventures with Twinkle.

Molly pictures from Selkie are now in my album. I have received the ones from Shaci and will try to get them in this week also. Imagine Halloween in Salem Mass!!! she had a great time at Selkie's and Shaci's. I am getting very green with envy the more that I hear of the things that Molly has gotten to do on her travels.

She's here!!!!!! Shaci thought it would be the end of the week but she's here she's here she's here!!!!! Molly is currently resting up a bit from her trip but soon plans to wreak some havoc, I mean, get to know my kitties. YAY!

The pictures from Shaci are now in the album. Both Selkie and Shaci's write ups are in my blog. It seems to be running alittle slow so give it time to load. Molly's travels are going so fast now!

I pulled some muscles in my foot. Nothing too serious, just a little time off from work. I guess I don't have any reason not to finish the Adams for the contest, do I???? Actually I don't have to much more to do. Mainly landscaping.

Well, Twinkle sure had a wonderful surprise in the mailbox ...

Molly sent her a postcard from Salem.

Thank you Molly (and your assistant) for such a sweet and generous act of kindness. You made one little girl a super happy camper.

Thank you SO much.

So apparently, my post office got a half day on Monday....went to get Molly on her merry way (this was at noon) and they were already closed up! I'd hoped to get her out before Veteran's Day, but it didn't happen...which is not necessarily a bad thing! Anyway, right now I am waiting for DH to get back with my car, and then we will head down to the post office again. In the meantime, I am getting her pictures organized to send to Teresa. Hmmmm, you know what would rock? What if I were to take a road trip with Molly and deliver her to Grahzina in person..........and drool all over her stock.........oh I wish!

Molly hasn't arrived yet. Seeing as how she's supposed to come a short trip from Bangor I'm getting concerned. When did you send her out Jen?

We shipped a package out to Nebraska recently, and the guy had given us an incorrect address. The package went to his PO in Nebraska, they sent it back to central PO in Scarborough, Maine, the PO resent it to Nebraska, DH called our local PO, they tracked it down and found it was back in Scarborough,Maine again. We sent the customer a fresh shipment and finally got the wandering box back. It was badly dented but amazingly the contents were still intact.

I HATE COMPUTER ISSUES!!!!!

Sorry, am ok now....'pooter at home decided to kaput, so I had to wait until I came back to work to get online...anyway

Molly went out last Wednesday, late afternoon. I wonder why she's not there as well, but I'll try to follow up once I get off shift this morning. I hope she gets to you soon!