Molly the traveling moose

THmini2

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you margret for giving Molly such a nice stay in your home and city. I hope to put the pictures in the albumn and info in the blog sometime tomorrow (acually today). Have fun with Molly when she gets to you Kathie.

Thank you for posting the pictures :lol:

Again i am extremely sorry for all the delays. I have been away for a while sick i am mostly better now and hope to stay that way. It looks like Molly had fun in Edmonton! I am jealous i was born there and lived there for about a year before moving where i am now. The kinda cool thing is that my dad helped to build the mall that Molly went to.

No, you aren't the only one. I can't access the two new ones either but I can see all the pics. Last time it was some simple fix about checking or unchecking a box on Thmini2's end of things.

Twinkle and I are still not ready for Molly so it's been a good thing her travels have taken longer than expected. We decided to rehab a house in honor of her visit and, as expected and according to Murphy's law, everthing that could go wrong - has. We are making progress and still hope to be done by the time she arrives at our location.

She has had so many treats, gifts and adventures, I only hope she won't be bored to death while she visits us. We live way out in the country and there isn't much for shopping or entertainment - just cornfields, farmers markets and county fairs.

See you soon and looking forward to all the fun details of everyones adventures with Molly.

O.K. I contacted Dean. Hopefully he can help me find out what I am doing wrong. I think I need to find a book called Blogs For Dummies. Everything looks the same for all entries, so I just can't figure out what I am doing wrong. Hopefully it will be worked out soon. Teresa

THmini2 (Teresa)-

PLEASE do not stress over technological problems. You are doing a fabulous job and we are all having fun with Molly's adventure because of your inspiration and hard work. We can all be patient and enjoy things as they come along.

I'm sure that all of us, at one time or another, have experienced sabotage by the "little man that lives inside the computer, whose sole job in life is to drive you insane !" :fish1:

The little man (men) in my computer(s) especially act up terribly when I have critical deadlines to meet. I'm still fussing and fuming with a dead computer from a lightning strike a month or so ago. It has ALL my research for my final thesis on it :wub:

Anyhow, all of us here in the forum understand and appreciate you and Molly.

Hang in there.

Molly has arrived safe and sound this morning. She is going to have a little rest from her journey, and will decide what we are doing today. Unfortunately it is raining here so I don't think we will be going anywhere that is outside.

I hope you have a great time with Molly Kathie. Inside time can be fun too. I bet Molly will want to see everything in your house(s). She seems to be pretty flexable in her travels. But I do hate to see how spoiled she will be when she gets back to me. I hope it will be one of my days off as I think she will have plenty to talk about!! But there are alot of people yet, so it will be some time until gets "home' of course. Anyway have fun and don't let her get to bossy. LOL! :fish1:

Well, Molly had fun going bowling with my kids league this morning. And she quite enjoyed a birthday party this afternoon. She is even reasonable to sleeping in a mini bed on my dresser since the house she was to stay in was relocated for a little while. But Molly is having a lot of fun and she quite enjoys spending time with the kids whether they are playing games or watching a movie.

I updated Molly's blog and after confirring with Dean it should all be visable now. :wave: Poor Dean had to try to get things through this thick head of mine. I wrote everything down that he told me so things should be better now. Also how to check my blog to see if it is working right. It is a little out of order, but that was because I was playing around with fixing it. So don't be surprised. The rest of the entries should be in order from now on. (I HOPE!!!!!)

Thank you you nechee/Kathy and family for hosting Molly and giving her so many good memories.

Well Molly is coming back to the states now. Are you ready checherzad/Cheryl!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just checking on Molly ... Anyone have any new info on her whereabouts? I hope she is having fun while we all get a few new gray hairs worrying about her. What a rascal ...

Twinkle is quite worried too. She has already gotten her info set up for California in preparation for seeing what Molly does while she visits there.

For those of you that didn't know - Twinkle is one of my granddaughters and she has been closely following Molly's trip. She is learning something about each of the different places she visits. She selects pictures from the updates of Molly's activities and is compiling a notebook to ultimately take to school for a report/project.

She has also been directing the rehab of the old Sweetheart house in preparation for her visit. You will be able to tell that when you see the updated pictures. I've purposely not added to my gallery so it can be a surprise and part of Molly's story.

By the way, any updated pics available yet?

I'm sure she'll need a long hot bath and a hot cup of coffee or tea by the time she arrives in California !!!

Molly - where are you ????????