In memory of my mum

louloufairy

What can i say , the title says it all. But let me explain!

I started first with drawings at 12 after my grandma died, ( she was the best). My mum saw a passion in me that she hoped would turn into a career, but everything i did since then ended up as a hobby. My mum died 2 years ago and that passion came back with a vengence. I started off buying my first full size home and dedicating my kitchen to my mum.

Now i have gotten my first dollshouse ( its pieces from broken dollhouses), that im starting pretty much from scratch. My head is full of so many ideas, the passion is so great that i feel i could burst sometimes. Im getting miniature photos of my mum from her wedding to put into my dollshouse and I even got a little house sign that has my grandmas old address on it ( were my mum grew up).

So in memory of my mum, I would love to turn this new passion into a career.

thanks for letting me share my story.

louloufairy

Photo is of my full size kitchen, her name was jeanie!

post-2967-1206298297_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the nice messages.

Hopefully soon i will have more photos as i have progressed alot over the last few weeks.( been on holidays).

I even sold my first miniature fitted sheet set on ebay.

I know somewere out there mum is taking this wonderful journey with me.

thanks all for reading.

Lou :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

UPDATE ON MY FIRST DOLLS HOUSE, ive finished half of the front of my house its in my gallery,

This is so much fun, and i know mum would have just love seeing it.

Im so happy with how its forming, cant wait to finish more of it,

Thanks to everyone for the wonderful messages

Lou

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
What can i say , the title says it all. But let me explain!

I started first with drawings at 12 after my grandma died, ( she was the best). My mum saw a passion in me that she hoped would turn into a career, but everything i did since then ended up as a hobby. My mum died 2 years ago and that passion came back with a vengence. I started off buying my first full size home and dedicating my kitchen to my mum.

Now i have gotten my first dollshouse ( its pieces from broken dollhouses), that im starting pretty much from scratch. My head is full of so many ideas, the passion is so great that i feel i could burst sometimes. Im getting miniature photos of my mum from her wedding to put into my dollshouse and I even got a little house sign that has my grandmas old address on it ( were my mum grew up).

So in memory of my mum, I would love to turn this new passion into a career.

thanks for letting me share my story.

louloufairy

Photo is of my full size kitchen, her name was jeanie!

I'm going to add to your goosebumples now, my mother's name was Jean and she died two years ago. Like your mum my mother always encouraged my artistic and creative tallents tho you should know turning a hobby into a career usually takes all the enjoyment out of it. She grew up in a tiny white house in an outport of Newfoundland, now that I think about it, a smaller scale reproduction of that house is likely to be my next hobby project :D

• 3 months later...

Hi everyone,

I know its been awhile life has changed so much for me this year, im glad to say my first house is finished. A year to the day i got it. I loved every minute of it and cant wait to start my next one, big plans for that i can tell you. ( mum would have loved it).

So thankyou to all for your comments, this is the end for one and the start of many more.

thanks Lou.

post-2967-1228898917_thumb.jpg