The Winner of the CSI Book Contest is...

Mini Man

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wowser!!! I've been working on the house boat base all morning. Just took a break to grab a bite to eat and check e-mail. You can image how surprised I was to see a message from the Greenleaf Prize Patrol!! I'm absolutely delighted with the prize. I'll be sure to share any nuggets of wisdom I glean about the conclusions of the Miniature Murders. I have some theories of my own I want to compare with the authors! :yikes:

Thank you all for the heaps of congratulations. I'm sorry we all can't be winners ... hey, wait. Everyone who is a member of this forum is a winner. :yikes: And to make it easier on the rest of you ... I'll search for the next clues just for fun, but I won't enter the competition again. Y'all -- GO FOR IT!!

Thanks again, Dean, for making the Greenleaf Forum the hands-down best free forum on the Internet!! ;)

LOL Wow, congrats Kathie!

Im constantly laughing now when Im online with all of these contests and treasure hunts. I love reading everything that happens every minute, from prizes to frustrations, its all great. This forum is really buzzing because of all of this! I cant stay away from it! This is a lot of fun.

Wow, I had gone to that page and never saw it. I hope my browser is able to pick it up. Im off to see if I can find this next one. Dean, thanks so much for that screen shot of where it was, awesome, the curiosity was driving me batty.

Oh my God!! I just went to go find it and I actually found it! It was too easy this time..lol Thats great though because people that werent able to find the last link have a chance to win something this time. That really touched me! I love the prize!!! I already registered!

My frustration was that I looked until I had a headache, I stopped for a time to ease it and then went back and back and back etc. Turns out that the format that Dean showed us in this thread isn't how my system shows it. I read everything on the Harrison and all the others but it wasn't there even after hitting the refresh buttons. I love a good mystery as much as the next but that one was a bummer for me from the beginning. Oh well, there's always the next one.

Thanks Dean for a great place to play.

I think a few of us went overboard with the first hunt - I looked through the loooong list of dealer's information, A LOT of the blogs, and round and round through so many places I was dizzy!

I'm having a good time, enjoying the feeling of happiness as people win great prizes. There's nothing quite like it!

My frustration was that I looked until I had a headache, I stopped for a time to ease it and then went back and back and back etc. Turns out that the format that Dean showed us in this thread isn't how my system shows it. I read everything on the Harrison and all the others but it wasn't there even after hitting the refresh buttons. I love a good mystery as much as the next but that one was a bummer for me from the beginning. Oh well, there's always the next one.

Thanks Dean for a great place to play.

Gayle, the link was actually in the Shop page. In other words, if you hit the link to "buy" the Harrison, it was on that page.

It was super duper tricky to find. Too many paths to get lost on with that game!