Need a name for my shop!!!!!

lil buttah

I am building a Wedding shop out of my Buttercup. The bottom will sell flowers, cakes, gloves, jewelry, gifts, ect. and the top is going to be a " by appointment only " exclusive gown store. Any suggestions on a name for the shop????????? I am clueless.

You can also look at names of wedding coordinators for ideas. A Dream Come True Wedding, Fairy Tale Events, Wedding Works and More, The Perfect Event, Something Blue, Elegant Engagements, The Perfect Plan, Younique Weddings, Petals and Rice, Wedding Trimmings, You're Invited, Happily Ever After, I Do and Company, Bells and Pearls are a few I found that were cute.

I have decided to combine two names I really liked so it will be "Wedding Belle's Bridal Boutique and Bakery" Grrrrr...... what a mouthful, lol. I hope it will fit on the sign, hehe. Thank you everyone, they were all great names and it was so hard to choose!!!!! Special thanks to Rosalind (Shy Spirit) and Gayle (bookmarm) who's ideals I combined, Thanks so much all!!!!!

Since it's going to be a Buttercup, you can put it on the windows, too! It's a great name, and I can't wait to see Belle & her customers!

Ohhhh!!! Maybe on the 2 side windows by the door , good idea, I will get out my xtra windows out and start painting. HEHE!!! Oh what fun!