Need a name for my shop!!!!!

lil buttah

Jennifer, I'm not seeing anything when I hit your blog link button. Did you publish it? Look at the bottom of the entry to see if it is in Draft or Publish form.

I checked your Gallery, too. Belle looks like a no-nonsense wedding consultant who isn't going to take any histrionics from Bridezilla! :wave:

• 2 weeks later...

Oh thank you so much, I was looking at past posts and saw you had written Kathie!! Thanks for your info on publishing the blog , hehe, I guess I didn't read that too carefully, I will have to get on that!! And yes Belle is deinately no-nonsence, she is getting on m case that she can't open her shop yet, grrrrrrrrrr....

Belle reminds of the lady who sold my daughter her wedding dress - she told my daughter with great authority that she would pick out the perfect dress for my daughter's build and coloring, and then my daughter could try on as many dresses as she liked. Many, many dresses later we bought the one the lady picked out - it was the perfect dress!