New from Michigan

lindsey810

Hello all-

I am a little new to this although I purchased my Beacon Hill house almost 2 years ago I am just starting on it. This will be my first build. It will take a while though I have a eleven month old son, husband, and work full time so sorry if I don't get back to all of you right away. I hope I can check in often, but not always the case. ;)

Welcome to the forum, Lindsey, and enjoy your build, you've chosen a beautiful house that several folks here are building or have built. Do ask questions, and check out the blogs and pictures and FAQ forum.

Hello and welcome Lindsey! You have chosen a wonderful dollhouse to build! Very elegant and posh when finished! Lots of folks here have built it and can offer you help when and if you need it!

Again welcome!

Wolfie

Welcome! I'm new here, too. I just started the Beacon Hill, too. I think you will really enjoy this forum as well as the challenge and fun of building your first house!

My North park Mansion--still in progress

post-2325-1189166699_thumb.jpg

front porch of my "gypsy house"

post-2325-1189166742_thumb.jpg