New Here

Heather S.

Hello!

I am new to the forum! i just received The Pierce kit for free! It was in an attic of a co-workers for years.... not sure if all of the pieces are there or not. I am hoping this weekend to really sit down and look at it!! This is my first doll house! I am 31 and sooo excited! I have a 5 yr old daughter who will be "helping" me! Take care!

Hi and welcome. You are going to find this so addicting! Make sure you read all the instructions first before starting anything. Free houses are always great. I got a Bellingham Farnhouse free from a friend. But still working on a Newburg and want to get further along before I start on the new one. Also working on a roombox. Have fun. Welcome again, Teresa :D

Hello and welcome to our forum! You got a FREE Pierce?! Wow! It is a magnificant dollhouse that will give you years of pleasure! I'm building a Pierce and many many people here have built one or are in the process as well, so if you have any questions, just ask away!

Wolfie