Hi everyone

Hi I just joined. I found out about this forum from a friend. I live in Wisconsin. I have 3 houses and enjoy working on them with my husband. I also have a roombox-3/4 laundry/1/4 workshop that I am working on. I also have a porch scene that I have done. I would apprieciate any ideas on how to make a peg board to hang tools on in the mini workshop. I love the hobby. The first house is a Victorian Cottage Jr that we kitbashed, the second is the Newburg by Dura-Craft that we started to build in January. The 3rd is the biggest. The Bellingham Farmhouse that a friend gave to me. Alot of it is built, but just enough to yet to keep hubby happy. She just wanted it to go to someone that would finish it and take care of it. I have the dream now of bringing them all togeather downstairs and landscaping them and putting them on a street. We have the Victorian landscaped. Anyway I look forward to hearing about your projects and getting lots of ideas. :D

Welcome to the forum, to another Teresa from WI.

I have 3 houses and enjoy working on them with my husband. I also have a roombox-3/4 laundry/1/4 workshop that I am working on. I also have a porch scene that I have done. I would apprieciate any ideas on how to make a peg board to hang tools on in the mini workshop.
My suggestion would be to cut a piece of 1/16 basswood and drill little holes and take short lengths of beading wire to bend into little "S" hooks to hang from it, if you can do something that small in 1:48, if I were going to try it that small I'd use a Sharpie pen to simulate the holes & glue the tools in place!
I have the dream now of bringing them all togeather downstairs and landscaping them and putting them on a street.
I would love to find the room to put all my houses together into a neighborhood. I have a landscaped Cambridge sitting on an end table by our futon and the other four houses are sitting on the diningroom table until DH quits using one of their tables for a catch-all.
Anyway I look forward to hearing about your projects and getting lots of ideas.
There's lots to look at. In my case, I'm working on restoring a somewhat indifferently built Laurel that's a testimony to NOT using hot glue.

Hi and Welcome to the forum!

so glad you joined us here! we love new people and the ideas they bring with them.

plzzz jump in with all your ideas. and do hurry with your 5 post so you can make an album to share your eyecandy with us!

you house Avatar is intriguing!

nutti :whistle: