Lavendar Skin

I LOVE Lavendar so The Lavendar Skin is too cool!! At least I can see Some signs of summer by having this skin.

:(

We are supposed to get that snow tonight :blink: . My tulips were coming up but they are dying now cause of the cold weather.

I love it! All I need now is a Lavendar candle and I'm set! I do love the green you've used here though . . . then again, I'm partial to green (go figure!)!!

but what do they call it when colours make you feel good?

I think it's called "We love Dragonfly" coz she's the one who makes all these cool skins for us. This is really pretty! I needed a spring perk right now. I can see my crocus and grape hyacinth outside the window..........but I won't see them long coz it's going to snow again in the next day or so. <sigh> That's about it for me. I'm going to go hide under the bed till it stops snowing.

Deb

To quote the dude in Roboco that got eaten by acid: I like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vera easy on da eyes, Exspecially on Marg's new LCD, that bugger almost blisters my corneas most of the time.

after the Easter skin the regular greenleaf one looked kinda drab
I LOVE the "regular" Greenleaf skin! It's soothing and restful and murmurs "Greenleaf". The lavendar skin is pretty, and I may play with it for a day or two, but I really love the basic skin. My favorite color is green, too :(

I just wish the type color for "Gallery" and "Downloads" on the upper right below the toolbar weren't white, I cannot see them unless I pass the cursor over them.

Okay you are right Holly...never noticed that before :(

I couldn't stand it any longer, I missed my comfy Greenleaf skin. I'll probably turn the pretty ones back on once in a while, but I can navigate and read the original skin much more easily. It's so great that Dean and Lisa work so hard to keep people happy with the variety.

Corey, in the very bottom left corner of the light-colored box at the very bottom of the page where there is an orange "RSS" button there should be a dropdown box with "Greenleaf" showing. If you click on the arrow to show the options you'll see "lavendar", as well.