My first finished dollhouse

LizB

I usually don't care for dark colors (I am a pastel person) but your choice of colors is stunning. It looks so good. And just enough light accent on the trim pieces. I love the blue and white kitchen too. Not overdone, just enough. Can you come and help me decorate my houses?

Holy Smokes, that is gorgeous!!!

those exterior colors are so rich, and the work you've done is just marvelous.

the lady dolls you've chosen are grand.

your kitchen is sooo pretty. love the way the colors work together and the harmony of the designs in the wallpaper, window treatments and lamp.

wow, and wow -- congratulations on your achievement!

WOW, beautiful job! It is wonderful to see a Beacon Hill done in different colors than the standard colors that we ususally see. The blue and white kitchen is fabulous. Here's hoping for sun in Seattle real soon so we can see more pics. Congratulations.

Valerie

will upload more interior shots later. (When it's a sunny day in Seattle!)
Oh, is that when they finally figure out how to attach propellers to pigs' tails and wind them up? Isn't that just a tad coy, like saying when He** freezes over? Get a couple of 100-watt light sources and a reflector umbrella and wing it!

Your color choices and roof treatment look so authentic! Great job, and I'd like to see more!

• 3 weeks later...

Oh WoW, it's gorgeous. I was so pleased to see more photos in your gallery, but I'd still like to see more - the whole back & the sides, maybe?

It really is beautiful. I'm going to do mine with a light & airy feel, but seeing yours ..... maybe I need to do 2 BHs!

Fanastic work & it's your first :monkeydance:

Jackie

Wow it's beautiful!!! Gerat colors. I love it!!

Nice job for a first house. I hope mine turns out just as great as yours. I just started on my first one (the Garfield).