Familiar pics in Ebay listing

New Day

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She also is using my Orchid and I tried the link that Tracy left but you can only use that one if you have the item on ebay as well. I have written her a message to remove it.

Just sent a message to ebay as well.

There are copyright notices everywhere here on the site. This iis another eason why I use webshots also because when you upload your original design, it is copyrighted at that time by the original owner. I have sent notices to her and ebay regarding this theft. She has been on ebay a LONG time and I KNWO she knows there policies on such matters. She had an issue about 3 years ago and sent me an email regarding how I take care of certain things (Seems like she was being blamed for over charging on shipping at that time and I still would have that email on my old computer). And I sent her to the ebay link at that time. This is why her name sticks out in my head.

People are a real peice of work these days!!

OMG! I want to just drive down to this person`s house and throw the book at em!

I wonder if it will make any difference. Ebay ignored the Linda issue. Are our photos on here copyrighted? I wonder if we need to keep an ebay vigil to see if any other photos are being stolen.

OMG! I want to just drive down to this person`s house and throw the book at em!

I wonder if it will make any difference. Ebay ignored the Linda issue. Are our photos on here copyrighted? I wonder if we need to keep an ebay vigil to see if any other photos are being stolen.

Your photos are copyrighted as soon as they're published or posted and that includes here.

Kathy

If anyone emailed me and asked for permission to use my photos so that they could show the different effects you could get with a house or something along those lines, I would have no hesitation in saying Yeah sure!

Stealing is just wrong. I hope this person is just ignorant and not truly diabolically deceptive..

I just checked out all three of her dollhouse sales and she has removed all photos except for those on the boxes.

Nice work, ladies! :D

Edit: Looks as if Wendy and I were both out patrolling! :mad:

Edited by KathieB

This really is unfair.. I found a Heritage dollhouse a few weeks ago that was on Ebay and I knew the house right away. It belonged to Jim from Jims Prinites.! I sent him an email letting him know, he seemed OK with it.. I guess everyone has thier own Opinion. But I think it is wrong for anyone to take OUR pictures from anywhere and use them. I cannot believe she wrote you a not so nice note. In my eyes they are stealing.!

I usually dont surf Ebay.. but I have been lately, trying to get ideas on making things for my house.! but I will keep on eye out now for this.

Hugs

Kelly

The pictures of the Pierce are the ones on Greenleaf's site. I'm not sure they are the ones from the box since I haven't seen the box in 20 years. I'm guessing that would also be against copyright if they aren't from the box. At least everyone's pictures from here have been removed!!

wow i cant believe i missed this thread!! im so proud of you ladies for stick up for our "mini" rights! im glad to see she took all the pictures down.

Well I am glad she removed them. I won't post here the strong language I used. I was so PO'd about this and I was online with ebay first thing. I also informed her that pictures on webshots ARE actully copyrighted by the owners of those albums. I gave her 4 hours to remove my pictures and I am so happy to see she removed them all because I let her know that stealing from this forum IS theft. See, we are a TEAM (Together, Everyone Achieves More)

I am proud that she did this because it shows she has honor!

Great Job all!! Should I close this topic now or leave it opne. I hate having topics with bad vibes open :D:mad: