Familiar pics in Ebay listing

New Day

I see more maturity in the elementary kids at school. Anyone in their right mind shouldn't purchase this house just based on the tone of his posting. What kind of way is that to run a business! At least the other seller took the photos off and then asked permission and only used those she got them from after being informed of copyright issues. Does he sell many dollhouses? This is his only current item up for sale.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did end up editing the post. This guy's choice of words are not good at all. I am sorry you received such a nasty reply from him. He does not see that he is wrong at stealing these pictures. I personally think we should just leave him alone in his own little world. I don't think we can reason with him :rolleyes:

Could somebody pm me the id for this person so I can watch as well. In all my searching through here, I just couldn't seem to find it.

Thanks guys, you're the best!

My pictures wouldn't have been taken down if it hadn't been for Tracy. Thanks!!

I'm so glad the auction has been pulled. Who'd like to make a bet with me that he tries again next month?

I had to laugh at his wording. It was very juvenile. I hope I did not offend anyone, I just wanted to give everyone a quick chance at good giggle. I have never seen anything like this on ebay before and I have done a lot of ebaying in a lot of different areas. It's too bad he is such a jerk, that is a desirable house and he could have made a lot of money on it. By the way, someone mentioned he may be hanging out around here.

• 3 weeks later...