Forum Upgrade Complete!

Mini Man

Kathie, I think this'll last until all the new upgrades get done so we can get the old skin back. I had trouble with the Hallowe'en and Frosty skins, too. Growing old certainly has some "interesting" features.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately it is going to take a little while for the Custom Greenleaf skin to be completed.

In the meantime (and I have not run this by Dean yet so he might change it) those of you who are having issues with finding the Be Mine skin too bright for your old eyes.. you can switch to another skin by using the drop down menu at the bottom left of the forums.

I highly recommend Driftwood for those of you who suffer from eye strain on light colours.

... alternatively you could try turning down the brightness on your monitor somewhat.

I highly recommend Driftwood for those of you who suffer from eye strain on light colours.

Oh, Kim ... thank you! The Driftwood is lovely. I like it even better than the Greenleaf green. :)

I just made the Driftwood skin available that Kim mentioned along with the Frosty skin. If you would like to give them a try, go to the bottom left hand corner of the screen and you will see a drop down menu right next to the orange RSS image. Just click the arrow and select a different look. You need to be logged in for this option to be available.

Thanks!

Dean

Oh boy, this is such a neat change! Talk about getting into the spirit of love and giving!!! Thank you Dean, Dragonfly and Logan for this awesome skin!!!!!

HUGS

I am NOT going to get any work done today..at all

I will be too busy playing with all the new doo-dads.

This is great. Dragonfly and Logan... :flowers: to you both on a great job well done!!

Just tried the driftwood as well, it is sooooo nice as well, love the earthy tones in this one, now I can choose depending on my mood. I enjoy the Valentine a lot though so I will probably keep that one for a while atleast :flowers:

Hugs and thanks again for all the lovley changes you all do here!

Have y'all checked out the new features in your profile area?! There's lots to play with there, too.

Haven't started to actaully play around with it, just yet that is... WIll do that over the weekend. But I have had a teensy sneak peak... And loving what I have seen so far!!!!

Hugs

I wouldn't bother if you aren't having any trouble Jacks. I dump my cache on a regular basis with a program called CCleaner... it's a great little free utility.

I cleaned out my cache, but still have to sign in each time. Is this going to continue or am I doing something wrong?

I cleaned out my cache, but still have to sign in each time. Is this going to continue or am I doing something wrong?

Me too - I just supposed it would fix itself with time, but perhaps not? (I haven't tried emptying my cache.)