Forum Upgrade Complete!

Mini Man

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The new look is great. Even though I'm a migraine sufferer, I've found that by just slightly turning down the brightness of my monitor, that I could enjoy the fabulous new skins.

Tonight I'm going to check into the new profile feature and make some updates. Maybe I'll even post my photo there.

-Susanne

I've made some settings adjustments, those of you having issues staying logged in, try logging out and back in again, then see how things go.

I still have to log in every time I come on-line, but not if I go to another site and come back. I use to always be logged in any time I came to the site.

Sorry to hear that the login problem persist. I was having the same trouble until Logan's last fix... I was hoping other would have the same luck. We'll keep working on it, but if it's a big problem you might want to try FireFox out until we get this resolved.

Sorry!

Dean

DH just cleared all our caches again, trying to find where the viruses Norton found for us (in several thousand K of Ebay pictures, it turned out!) and now I can see Dean's NEW avatar! everyone's been commenting on. It'll be exciting to see what else "pops" up.

I have emailed the link to my gallery to some friends and family, and they have not had trouble in the past viewing my photos. Now, however, they get an error message and are not allowed to view them. It appears the site wants them to join before viewing the gallery. Is this intentional or can it be remedied?