Upgrade to our Community

Mini Man

Over the next few days we will be upgrading the forum software. This upgrade will improve compatibility with the latest browsers as well as fix a few long standing problems. There will be a few new features added as well that I feel will improve our community. I will post more on this as we move further along, so please be patient while we under go this process.

Thanks!

Dean

This will be a major upgrade that will require that our forum be taken offline. This will begin at around 3PM EST on January 31st and will most likely last for around four hours. I apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to seeing you all on the other side!

Thanks for your understanding!

Dean

Thank you so very much for all you do for this community.

i hope that the voyage through the looking glass goes smoothly and gently.

Dean you are the bestest!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not only are you making the home I have found new friends in even better.....but you are also a scheduling GOD!! I wonder how did Dean know that I would be unavailable during those hours??? Seriously though I will be thinking about it while I sit in the hospital all day long having my immunoglobulin transplant....my gogo juice as we call it around our house.

:wave::wave::):banana:

Thanks Dean!! You do so much for us, and like someone else said, this is the best minature forum on the interent, in fact its the best forum of anything on the internet!! i will miss you all those 4 hours i will have to stay busy durning that time!! lol

So, we'll all meet back here after the upgrade is done and compare notes of how much we got done. <cackle> That's gonna be a *lot* of catching up!

<doing the happy "we're gettin' an upgrade" dance> This is cool!

Deb

Well, this is my last post until later this evening when we're back online . . .

I'm all aquiver with anticipation! :welcome: I can't wait to see what's in store for us!

Just think -- for four hours, a whole lot of us will be working on our minis, all at the same time. Such a concentratin of mini energy may be enough to shift the cosmos! Fasten your seatbelts everyone ... see you on the other side, and bring pictures of what you accomplished!! :welcome: