Hi Everyone

Lisa R.

I am Lisa from Boulder Creek, California.

My first doll house was the Newberg by Duracraft. I made some small chages to the layout so that I could have a seperate kitchen and dining room and I didn't electrify it until much later.

I helped my daughter build the Alpine Farmhouse by Real Good Toys. This house is undergoing a full re-model and we are adding an adjoining store.

She also owns the Kaleidoscope House from Bozart. She has furnished it with Bozart Kaleidoscope House accessories, with furnishings from the American Girl AG Minis series, and some home made accessories.

I am currently working on a Gothic Revival House. I have just one third of it assembled right now - had to section the house as it wouldn't fit through our doors otherwise! I designed the house in AutoCAD in 3-D so that I could get a good feel for how it would look. I can't wait to get the whole house assembled!

Hello Lisa & Welcome to the Neighborhood!! Do you have any pictures? We would lOVE to have a look at your eye candy!

Okay, I just had a Duhhhh Moment or you just added those pictures to your signature :wave: The Gothic house looks HUGE !!

Hello and Welcome Lisa. You and your daughter have some pretty interesting houses. Will love to follow the Gothic Revival house to its completion--its huge.

Ye gods, three stories plus attic & basement? And 1/2" plywood? It'll definitely be a sturdy puppy when finished, and weigh a ton, to boot. What fun! I have a Newberg kit waiting patiently, I'll be checking your pictures when I get to it.

Hello and welcome to the forum Lisa!

You have accomplished a lot and I am going to sit down and go through your pics real soon as I just looove seeing other peoples work!

Mini-hugs

hello, and welcome! :blink:

thank you for the eye candy. what wonderful builds. i love the colors you've used.

you'll like these forums -- the people are generous, kind, and talented, and have a lot of fun.