I crocheted a rug....

Peachie

Very nice and pretty. Which house is this going in?

The Fairfield.....I'm crocheting a comforter.....haven't got it finished....I want to do the shams, and curtains....to match....but we will see....

Nice job, Peachie. My mother was suppose to teach me to crochet over Christmas and we never found the time, but I bought myself a book on how to so maybe I'll teach myself sometime soon.

I LOVE IT! I am a sucker for crocheted rugs.

:music_band: yup, yes indeed, definitley what she said!!!! Love the colour scheme! Going to look forward seeing the comforter and.... hehehe, no pressure by the way LOL

Hugs

I used a size 4 E crochet hook and 4 ply yarn....I'm going to try something in 2 or 3 ply.....crocheting is another stress reliever for me.....I could get lost hours in doing it....I've made alot of things but sold them....

You may need to work through issues going to the smaller hooks and thread. I noticed size 30 crochet cotton at Wally World yesterday, this with a size 12-14 hook is great for mini bedspreads, I like size 20 for rugs and sewing thread with a 16 hook for doilies & tablecloths.

I hadn't thought about using that size.....I have them though....and will use them.....I have to go and get more yarn at wally world.....will do that tomorrow.....I have a viewing I have to go to this afternoon.....