My Christmas present

Esther

On Christmas morning, we opened our gifts. Hubby just had a few presents for me and I was ok with that, but when I went to bed, there was this big box under the blankets. It was a White Orchid! :yikes: I am so excited! I want to tear into starting it right away, but I need to finish the San Franciscan first. (otherwise, who knows when I'll finish it) :p I'm so happy! :w00t:

yay!! congrats!! what a wonderful suprise! I got one too from under the tree too!! I cant wait to see what you do with it! i was thinking about starting mine tonight :w00t: i just have to be quite so my willowcrest doesnt hear us. :yikes:

A very neat surprise! I'm sure you told him how sweet he was.

(True confessions, here. I don't like the white orchid. Nor the black one someone did. I think it's a charming little house just as it is, in "natural" colors... But clearly I'm in the minority, here!! :w00t: )

Good thing you didn't just throw yourself on the bed at the end of a long, exciting day!! What a nice DH you have - with a little surprise to keep you on your toes. The WO is a special house, indeed. :)

Uppitycats - I really like the natural Orchid house, too. I think they're both special in different ways. :)