New, too

rebecuberduber

Hello, all. Like Jen, I've been lurking for quite some time, as well. I'm so impressed with all of your work and experience. I will certainly be able to use your advice. My name is Rebekah, and my husband is getting me a Harrison kit for christmas. I have a two-year-old, and am 8 months pregnant with another, so I'm sure it will be slow-going with the building process. I have virtually no experience with dollhouses, so I'm very happy to have found a source of support. I hope you don't mind my occasional brain picking as I run into stumbling blocks.

Welcome, Rebekah! You're going to have your hands full with two little ones at home. Hopefully you'll be able to carve out some quiet time to play with your Harrison. It's a lovely kit.

Hi and welcome!! and congrats with the little one on the way! how exciting! do you know if its a girl or boy? The harrison is a wonderful kit, i cant wait to see what you do with it!!

p.s. we LOVE questions, ask away :thumb:

:D , Rebekah, & welcome.gif to our "little" family :thumb: on the web.

I hope you don't mind my occasional brain picking

I don't know that I do any better job using other peoples' brains, but my own are getting sort of shopworn... We are always glad to let others learn from our mistakes, I guess. Actually there's a lot of useful information passing around amongst the occasional silliness.

Welcome!

so glad you decided to join in.

lots of good info here and wonderful peeps for asking questions of!

the Harrison is a great kit I hope you enjoy it.

congrats on new baby on the way...you will be so busy!

nutti :thumb: :D

welcome! from another newbie :thumb: there are lots of great folks here. :D

and congratulations!! your little ones are about the same distance as my grandkids.

hope you all are having a great holiday season.

Hello and welcome! The good thing about dollhouses is that they are VERY patient. They will sit there and wait for you to have time for them, so you can just take your time without any pressure. Although some people around here do swear that their dollhouses speak to them and cry out for paint and glue... :lol:

Good luck with the baby!!

I want to build the Harrison one day, so take lots of notes as you go
That's one that tells me if I ever get the kit it wants to be a tavern.

some people around here do swear that their dollhouses speak to them and cry out for paint and glue...

Don't your kits speak to you yet? Wait until you've built a few more.