Come Take a Look, Please!!!

wenlaine

Wonderful Pictures!!! I LOVE that door that you have in the Bathroom! Did you make it yourself? The blue tile looks wonderful too.

The picnk room with the floor tiles and the bed set looks totally beautiful!! Wendy I LOVE looking at your inspirational and Beautifully decorated homes!! Thank You for the eye Candy!!

I still cant get over that you MADE that bedroom set! its beautiful. I would LOVE to read a tutorial on how you made that (crossing fingers)maybe you'll make one someday? that would be a real treat!

great work on everything! i love the blue tile in the bathroom, it came out great!

I LOVE that door that you have in the Bathroom! Did you make it yourself?
Thanks Tracy, yes I made all the inside doors using popsicle sticks. Next time I will make sure they are all mitered.

Are the tiles in the blue wicker bedroom the Greenleaf tiles?

Jeri, no, these were tiles I purchased at Home Depot and DH cut them in 1" squares for me. But I would have to say they aren't nearly as nice as the ones from Greenleaf.

I would LOVE to read a tutorial on how you made that (crossing fingers)maybe you'll make one someday? that would be a real treat!
Oh Jenny, I was just telling nutti yesterday that I doubt I will be making any more wicker furnishings. I love making it but it's getting too hard to do. But there are some really wonderful books out there that explain it all. You're so sweet, thanks.

Why did you decide not to use the staircases that came with the house though?

Linda, I most likely would have had to make up alot of the pieces on my own. So I thought I'd might as well just buy new ones. I've always wanted to use a winding staircase so I thought this house would be the one. I'm going to do another one some day and then I will do it exactly as it should be done.

Thanks to everyone for looking and the very nice remarks. You are all very kind!

Wendy, I left you a comment, but it is beautiful and thanks for reminding me to look. I followed for a while to see how this house was made up but then forgot lately to check back on your progress. You did a beautiful job on it all.

OuchOuch, it was Tracy's blog (wish I could remember where) that helped me to do that floor.

I really needed encouragement to attempt the lights and after reading all that's been written here, how could I not want to finish it?

Thanks again!