Come Take a Look, Please!!!

wenlaine

Wendy!!!!

Wow it is so beautiful!!!! Is the living room couch and chair Bespaq? I love their chairs. Especially the limited Christmas chairs they put out. He always uses such pretty materials.

Suzanne, yes, they are bespaq as well as the coffee table and end table (hard to see that one tho). Let me tell you, I am not impressed at all. I've purchased Hansson miniatures that I thought were much nicer looking. Thanks!

To everyone who took the time to look and who wrote here and on the blog, you have no idea how much I needed that. Thanks!!

Suzanne, down further in the blog there is mention of me having purchased those tiles at Home Depot, I used those. They definitely were not to scale and I really didn't want to cut them so I just put them together on the floor. Being so dark, I didn't think it would be too obvious.

Jackie, I can't tell you how much I struggled with that pink and blue. But since I took out the blue bedroom set and put in the brown one, I'm liking it a bit more than I did.

I've put new pictures of the kitchen in, it's finally finished!

Wendy, You did a beautiful job on the house. I especially liked the hutch in the kitchen. Reminds me of the hoosier cabinet sitting in my living room. The bathroom is to die for and I love the bedroom set you made. I'm sorry about you not making any more but I understand. The lady in the living room looks like Queen Elizabeth, she appears to be wearing a crown. Is tea ready to be served?

<standing and applauding> Wendy, you are a true artisan and, once again, you have taken my breath away. What a truly awesome house. It's perfect down to the smallest detail.

Deb

You all are so very sweet, thank you. I'm now just working on the lighting and hope to have all the rooms lit soon and drapes done, and then it's all finished. I've been working on this house a long time, it seems. It'll be nice to move on to the next one!

Wow, wow, wow. The pictures are beautiful. It is even more beautiful in person. Every little detail is finished so nicely! I can't decide which room is my favourite, but I really love the bathroom. The tiles are perfect!! You did an amazing job mom! I'm so worried about starting my first - you have set the bar pretty high!

Wendy, your house is absolutely gorgeous! As always, you've given me so much inspiration. I love the colors and the style of the house . . . I could just move right on in!! If only Dean would share that shrinking machine of his!! :banana:

I noticed in one of your blogs about you making punch needle rugs for others . . . I'm afraid I'm one of those culprits, but believe me, I'll treasure that rug and it will look awesome in my conservatory!

Thanks for all you do to inspire us!! :wave:

Teresa, you're going to have me crying here. Thank you. I'm happy to say the rugs are done and a culprit you are not. A friend who has faith in me would be more like it.

Thanks everyone again for being so kind. This is the best about this forum. Being with like minded people and being able to share our inner selves in our creations. It's truly overwhelming.