Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

6 minutes ago, KathieB said:

True, there's only a basic finish on the outside, and the furnishings aren't anything special. And where in the world is there a whorehouse with one bed? :D 

that was hilarious.

Meanwhile, I had spotted a Duracraft Linfield on ebay, unopened sealed box.  When I read closer it was located only 20 minutes from me.  I asked the seller if I could just pick it up instead of shipping it since it was so close if I won the auction.  The bid starting price was listed at $39.99.  Sold it to me for $50.  I pick it up tomorrow.  I am so excited!  

Edited by 1martinimomma
clarification
  • Like 6

Just now, 1martinimomma said:

He had it priced at $39.99.  Sold it to me for $50.  

?? Is there a typo here? You bought it for $10 over the listed price? Or am I reading this wrong?

Either way, you got a deal. Congratulations!

4 minutes ago, KathieB said:

You bought it for $10 over the listed price? Or am I reading this wrong?

It was a bidding auction not a buy it now price.  A couple of these sold over the weekend at bidding auctions for $53 and $54 but the shipping was in the $30 range so, I saved the shipping costs.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, 1martinimomma said:

It was a bidding auction not a buy it now price.  A couple of these sold over the weekend at bidding auctions for $53 and $54 but the shipping was in the $30 range so, I saved the shipping costs.

Thanks for the clarification. :) 

4 hours ago, Elsbeth said:

Forever Plaid!

A well done set of very plaid items:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Unique-Vintage-Dollhouse-miniature-furniture-plus-Doll-accessories-red-plaid-/222530546886

Nice doll, too. That is a lot of red plaid for one house. 

Wish I'd seen this before it ended.. I could have used some of this plaid in my next house.. They did a great job on the upholstery. 

1 hour ago, Samusa said:

Wish I'd seen this before it ended.. I could have used some of this plaid in my next house.. They did a great job on the upholstery. 

Yep - they really did do a nice job. It doesn't hurt to ping the seller. 

35 minutes ago, madtex1967 said:

Here is a great buy on a Van Buren & HOM kits for anyone in the Joplin - Springfield MO area. (I have started looking there as my sister lives in Joplin).  I wish I could get this one!

https://springfield.craigslist.org/for/6155889725.html

I have always loved that the Van Buren includes an attic staircase to get to the roof. That means a lot.