Happy Dance - I've been published!

CheckMouse

Just got the Miniature Gazette in the mail yesterday, and was delighted to see my story published about my beloved Owen Wolffe (doll made by our own Wolfie), and his Museum of Miniatures (HBS Creatin' Contest 2011).  It's in Vol. 43, No. 5,  May/June 2015.   :carrot:

• Like 6

Congratulations.  Maybe someone will have heard from Wolfie and let you know and you can let us know.

I would love for her to see the article!  I'll have to ask my friend in Montana again about Gina. Once before she had said that in good weather she could drive to Gina's and check on her, but she didn't want to make the trip in the winter snow.

This is just wonderful!   Congratulations on being published!   I also wanted to let people know that I never did hear back from Gina (Wolfie) or any member of her family after I had written her a note some time back and mailed it.   I only tried her phone# once but it just rang and rang and no one answered.   I hope she is OK.   Please have your friend in Montana drive by her home and see if she is alright.   It would be so nice for her to know that you got published and one of her exquisite dolls was featured.   If anyone hears from her or of her please share the news with us.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...