Sportsbar is open for business!!

Charlene

:thumb: Yes, I've Finished (more or less)!!! A few things will be done when I get it to Pgh next week -- like the base, etc. Don't want anything to jiggle loose before I get there.

At any rate, I've posted a new album in my Webshots.

Please stop by for a drink -- it's Ladies Day all weekend and Guys Day tomorrow (and we will have green apple pucker for those who prefer to bypass the Iron City :D ). So, belly up to the bar, folks! :D <Someone please make sure Deb knows where the wastebasket is so she doesn't leave peanut shells all over -- yes, Deb, we know you well :) >

That's awesome Charlene! I love it!

Where did you find your beer drinking buddies? I especially love the guy on the stool!

Thanks! Believe I bought the standing guy at a mini shop -- but they're both available at HBS where I got the guy on the stool.

I will definitely will take you on your invite (I'll even sit by Deb and and hold the waste basket :D )

Beautiful job-- I could relax very well in the upstairs room. I think I know the guy sitting at the bar. :thumb:

I'll take one of those 'Green Apple Puckers' please!! :) Did you date that guy too Peggi? :D

Well done, Charlene! Great details. The upstairs room is very cozy . . . but where's the big screen TV? :thumb:

Ummmm . . . never mind . . . I had another look . . . I think that's it in the top corner behind the bar . . . right?

<tipping head back and tossing up a peanut> Huh? <gulp> <choke> <cough> <guilty look> <tucking peanut shells in my pocket>

Charlene, it's just gorgeous! Really, really wonderful work! Your attention to detail has given the whole thing that "I can't believe I'm looking at a miniature" look. And that aquarium upstairs is totally inspired. I could look at your roombox for hours and be delighted every second.

(I'll even sit by Deb and and hold the waste basket

Peggi dear, didn't anyone ever tell you that you should never, ever, ever offer to sit beside someone in a bar and hold a wastebasket??????? I can hold my liquor quite well, but believe me, anyone holding a wastebasket in a bar is just asking for trouble. :thumb:

Deb

Charlene it's perfect :( . The outside looks just like one of the building in downtown, you definitely got the spirit (and look ;) ) of Pgh. The upstairs is so cozy that I would snuggle up next to the fire with a good book. And I'll join everyone else in the bar for a 'Green Apple Pucker' and a good hockey game :D , I'll even help sweep up the peanut shells if necessary :D .

Give yourself a pat on the back you deserve it for a job well done :thumb: :) .

:) Yes, I've Finished (more or less)!!! A few things will be done when I get it to Pgh next week -- like the base, etc. Don't want anything to jiggle loose before I get there.

At any rate, I've posted a new album in my Webshots.

That is wonderful. I love the guy on the bar stool. He looks like he's already had too many. Your attention to detail is great...even down to the Super Bowl poster on the wall.

Charlene, this bar is just great, I thought I had written abou ti ealrier but must have missed as I went "drooling" over those pics. Lovley work!

Here Deb a nice firm pat in the back so that you can breathe again, now didn't I tell you about the hazards of trying to throw to many peanuts in the air at the same time??? And you kow it is such a waste as lots of them don't land where they should either LOL

Oh and by the way when I were buying a bottle of wine the ohter day I noticed we had "raspberry pucker" ni green aplle pucker though, avaliable and guess who giggled all the way to the cashier huh???? (Is the raspberry any good ????)

Hugs

I loved it!! WOW!! you have done a wonderful job you should enter it in a contest you would win... state fair next year??

How did you make the bricks???

again congrats!

mini hugs

Jennifer

Thanks for the drink I needed it :)

What, Charlene! No fire excape with garbage cans and cat? Outstanding job, I love your bar denizens!

Nope, no fire escape, tho' I dearly wanted one! If I'd done it, I the door to the den would have taken up all my wall space and I would have had to ditch my aquarium or fireplace and I just couldn't do without them :) But -- there's always next time (maybe a brownstone?)

Thank you all for your lovely comments :doh:

The bar did had a rousing crowd for it's grand opening -- we're all very pleased -- and I've now put the plexiglass on it and it's being packed up for travel. Hope my brother is as positive when he sees it Wednesday :D