So how is the weather where you're at ?

Stacey6163

I can do algebra in my head, but I cannot add and subtract without my fingers and toes, and for geometry I have to make paper templates; so forget calculus! (which, after struggling through one semester, I did!)

Flunked math in Gr 7, 8, 9, 10 (3 times cause I failed by correspondence and during the summer ). In Gr 11 & 12 I was passed socially. Severe learning disability in math. In weather news

..it is sunny and already 17 and only 10 A.m.!

• Like 1

It is still chilly in the mornings here, just a few degrees over freezing. Today the grass and everything else is covered in dew drops and with the sun playing peek-a-boo makes the world shimmer when showing itself now and again.

The birds are happyily chirping away, chasing nesting materials and on the look-out for breakfast so running around over the lawn as well.

Hugs

Spending a few days in Vero Beach and the weather is just gorgeous. Yesterday, I took out the beach cart and loaded it with chairs, the umbrella, food......and spent the entire day camped out on the beach. You'd think with a beach cottage I'd do this all the time, but no, maybe twice a year.

Warm and windy! Cleaning up the flower beds although I won't plant anything for about 2 or 3 more weeks. We could still get the /s/ word here in Dauphin....

Then, since it is +24,so nice and warm,  once I have cleaned up the flower beds and myself, I shall don a sundress and prepare a G & T and watch the Derby later this afternoon. 

Too early for mint for a julep? G&T's good, too. :D

Spent all day outside again. Making great progress on the garden, and these old bones & muscles haven't quit on me yet!