So how is the weather where you're at ?

Stacey6163

I am sitting here by the pellet stove with a t shirt,flannel pants,long nightgown over those, a hoodie, and afghans and am still cold. It is -8 degrees and with the wind chill it's 20 below. This polar vortex crap has got to go!!!

Whew - it's finally morning and I'm relieved to say that we didn't blow away during the night. I thought our house was going to be blown off it's foundations and off to the next universe before morning with how bad the wind blew all night. The whole house was shaking and it was impossible to get warm.

Tomorrow's windchill will be -50. This winter has caused me mucho breathing problems, my asthma does not like much below -20. My coworkers are getting used to me sounding like Darth Vader every morning, and I have invoked my Yes, I CAN Park This Close To The Building pass more then I have in the whole 14 yrs I have been here.

What an absolutely gorgeous day, temps in the 40s and lots of sunshine, a great day for a ride to the second hand store! :D

Any day it isn't absolutely storming is a good day for thrift stores!

Sending all y'all up North some of our sunshine and warm temps today. DH & I went riding this AM and azaleas were in full bloom, blossoms opening everywhere! I rode less than five miles and worked up a good sweat! My knees and hips are jelly, but it still felt GOOD!

• Like 1