So how is the weather where you're at ?

Stacey6163

We topped out at around 87 here yesterday. :tumbleweed: That's a little warmer than usual for this time of year but I'm not complaining. I still haven't thawed out completely from the -30 when we left Denver. <looking out the window> The sunrise is golden this morning with orange tinges around the edges of the mountains so we should be in for another gorgeous day.

Deb

• Like 1

We were finally above freezing for the first time in weeks, it was really nice and no snow today either :). I found this quote on a vintage card , thought I'd share : One asks for sun, and one asks for rain, and sometimes both together; I pray for sunshine in my heart and then forget the weather. :D

• Like 2

We got rain overnight, complete with dunderboomers and goatsoakers.

Ooooooooooooh, those are the best! I love being snug in bed while listening to the thunder and watching the lightning thru the window. I don't even mind having to wring out the goats the next morning. :D

Deb

... One asks for sun, and one asks for rain, and sometimes both together; I pray for sunshine in my heart and then forget the weather.

Love this quote. Thanks so much for posting it. I can be such a whiner sometimes. A-ack - I need to get that sunshine from the inside out. Really appreciate this reminder.

• Like 2

All the crazy wind and rain last night gave way to a very sunny,breezy day. I actually felt a little warmth-Yay! I so hope it will be nice this weekend,so I can get outside and enjoy it and start getting the yard back in order...I better go check the weather,because sometimes around here you can just blink and it will be totally different than it was. But to actually be warm for awhile,sigh... ^_^

• Like 1

I wish I could send you some of my snow Roxy ! :) Even after all the rain and warm temps there is still a bunch out there with more on the way. :(

Enjoy your warm weather Kat, you lucky girl !

The sun was out today for awhile, nice for a change, now if it would ever stop snowing ........

• Like 2

I'm glad Kat's weather is warm; 60 miles to the east, here in Seminole, after the rain in never got above 50s all day and tonight there's a chill in the air (we just got back from Gallery Night; the Methodist church in downtown P'cola had a buffet dinner and music, and the music was our friend Kathy and her talented son. I had taken a jacket in addition to my shawl and when we got home it was cold enough I would have put it on over my shawl if I weren't popping out of the car and immediately into the house.

Too cute,Selkie!

Holly,I guess 'warm' is a relative term,and I may have given the wrong impression. I mean it was warm as far as the sun did give out some welcome radiance,but if you stood in the wind long that was cancelled out quickly! At least that is how it was at my boss' house-she has very few trees,so the sun was very bright and the house warmer than usual. Back at home under all the oaks was a different story! I have been parked in front of my space heater most of the evening! I'm very cold natured and I've just stayed chilled all the time for so long this year,even when others are warm,that it felt really good to not have to slip on a jacket or sweater. Maybe I'm anemic or something!lol