So how is the weather where you're at ?

Stacey6163

We just came in from a 2+ mile walk around Seminole. Glorious, although I did find an empty, uncapped novolog flexpenlaying by the road next to a yard where children were playing; I found the cap further on, so both are now reposing in our garbage can.

• Like 2

We just came in from a 2+ mile walk around Seminole. Glorious, although I did find an empty, uncapped novolog flexpenlaying by the road next to a yard where children were playing; I found the cap further on, so both are now reposing in our garbage can.

Our weather down south has been nice today. Holly, glad you enjoyed your walk and bless you for watching out for the children.

Hi, we are in the 30 degrees celcius, 90...100 degrees farenheight. We went to a camping show on friday, it was hot enough a part of could`nt be bothered looking so we came home again, just could n`t be bothered. Snow sounds so nice.

Hang in there, Kathie, and stay put; those temps are on their way! I hope Dianne and Helen and all our other members on the other side of the equater don't get hammered with the winters we're having this year!

Personally, I deal with the cold weather much easier than the hot and humid. The hot and humid weather kills my breathing and while the cold makes my bones ache, I can keep putting on more layers.

Oh, and, just for the record, breathing easier, it's right up at the top of my list of fun things to do. :flex:

• Like 1

Ugh. So, remember all that crazy mess we had here in Atlanta a couple weeks ago?

Well, looks like we're about to go through it again. Except now the weather man is saying that he's "more concerned this will be a historic even rather than a false alarm". This one is expected to be more icy. Our county (for now) seems to be right on the edge, the line on some maps splits it through the middle. :( Should be interesting.

A nor'easter was suppose to take place this weekend, leaving 26 to 30 inches of snow in NJ. I am very pleased to say, however, that the weather report changed, but we did get about 2 inches last night. That was enough to deal with. It is very cold, with a high of about 29 degrees, and more snow is expected on Thursday.

I am thinking of decorating the outside of my dollhouse for spring. That might make me feel better. Maybe I will buy a porch hammock.

I have had enough of the cold and snow , it can stop anytime now . It just keeps on snowing and snowing and is so darn cold , back down to zero again tonight and then again tomorrow night . I hear we might hit freezing later in the week , that would be nice for a change.

I have had enough of the cold and snow , it can stop anytime now . It just keeps on snowing and snowing and is so darn cold , back down to zero again tonight and then again tomorrow night . I hear we might hit freezing later in the week , that would be nice for a change.

You've been in the path of just about all the storms this winter it seems.

I can just imagine that Spring will be a much welcome relief for you and your area this year.

Are you dreaming of snowdrops, crocus, hyacinths, daffodils and tulips yet?

We haven't seen 32 in so long that it will feel like a heat wave when it gets to there.

• Like 1

Overcast, wet and COLD! I'm sick enough of this winter to scream!

AMEN SISTER! We got clipped for about 8 cms of snow today...now it's bright sunny and FREEZING...and we are supposed to get clipped AGAIN tomorrow for another 5 cms!!!

I wish Alberta would keep their clippers to themselves....