Official Spring Fling 2012 Update (merged topic)

Now that would be great! That would give me too some chance to plan ahead for the <fingers crossed> show in Denmark I am hoping to lure my MIL along with me to visit....

Hugs

I know there is a kit that I have been wanting from HBS for awhile, but trying to wait and see what the spring fling is. Theres only room in my budget for one or the other. I guess if the SF isn't released by monday I go with the other kit.

I know I'm buying at least parts of the Fling, so that means I cannot afford HBS this year. So those of you who bought the 1/2" scale bungalow, know that I will be slobbering over every single picture you post of that build.

I know there is a kit that I have been wanting from HBS for awhile, but trying to wait and see what the spring fling is. Theres only room in my budget for one or the other. I guess if the SF isn't released by monday I go with the other kit.

Ahhh Lindsey, I know it can be hard to be patient. Did you participate in Spring Fling last year? This really isn't about 'do I like this kit best'? We all have a blast turning the fling kit into our own version of a best ever kit. We wait for the announcement kind of like waiting for Santa. Then, if we don't love the base kit (doubtful that will happen) we bash it until we do! It's a contest like no other. We wait all year long for this.

If you want to start with a kit you love that requires no changes, go with a known kit. If you want to HAVE A TOTAL BLAST, with an amazing group of miniaturists and end up with something really special, be patient, then fling!

• Like 1

I know I'm buying at least parts of the Fling, so that means I cannot afford HBS this year. So those of you who bought the 1/2" scale bungalow, know that I will be slobbering over every single picture you post of that build.

I wish I could buy it and send it to you :) You'll just have to Fling with the rest of us!

I want that one too. It would be fun to get a bunch of people to build it 'together' between Flings :)

I see A LOT of people ordering 1/2 scale houses with their coupons. I love the bungalow. I also want to do the Fairfield. First, I wanna Fling!

That's a sweet thing to say Sarah, thank you. I'll manage to get it some day... it's not like I don't have enough 1/2" scale kits to work on as it is. Heck, I even have a few 1/12th kits stashed away too. I'm not hurting from dollhouse deprivation... but if I start panhandling for glue, sandpaper, and masking tape, then you'll know I'm in dire straights.

It's good to see your enthusiasm for 1/2" scale Morgan, that's my favorite scale. I've almost managed to collect all the 1/24th Greenleaf kits, there's about 3 or 4 that I don't have yet. I think it would be cool to bash several together to make a bigger, more complex house.

• Like 1

:hidebhind: heeelllloooo?

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!! I am really HOPING that TODAY is the DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: I am so TIRED of REFRESHING the page every second :bounce8: Oh PLEASE DEAN PLEASE DEAN you have TEASED us LONG enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Whine - whine - whine ...

Sniffle - sniffle - sniffle ...

Pout - pout - pout ...

Pray - pray - pray ...

Alright already .... Please show us the goods !!!!

Pretty please with customer orders on top !!!

Whine some more ...

• Like 1