who would you have living in your house?

Anya

:D Oh, I get it now. You mean interesting guys that are hot. :)

Well, that would be Toby Keith hands down. Throw in Neal McCoy too. And then Big N' Rich. Whenever

they come on the radio, I turn it up loud and roll the windows down. Especially when

Whiskey for my Men, and Beer for my horses' comes on. ' LOVE that song by ole Toby.

Big N' Rich just because they look like a cross between the Beatles and a replica of Brooks N Dunn.

NOW those are some hotties. Montgomery Gentry too--I love guys on bikes. That's why I love my hubby so much. :)

Those guys would make great dolls--in a replica little scene, on stage... B) HBS has a neat set of drums and a jukebox that is actually a radio out.

I had to Think on this question before I came up with a answer :) I would have defenitly BRAD PITT living in my house along with George Clooney and also William Petersen(Gil Grissiom fro CSI) :D as you can tell I go for older guys much older then I :)

I had to Think on this question before I came up with a answer :) I would have defenitly BRAD PITT living in my house along with George Clooney and also William Petersen(Gil Grissiom fro CSI) :D as you can tell I go for older guys much older then I :)

As long as these older guys have all their own teeth and don't smell bad that's ok.

That's another beauty of having 1/12 idols. They's never grow old (unless they are already) and you don't have to iron their socks or flush the toilet after them.

• 9 months later...

Okay, if we're talking interesting and HOT guys I'd have to say Mark Wahlberg :lol: Viggo Mortensen ranks up there too! Oh, and Hugh Jackman . . . yummy!

{Slapping face back into reality . . .}

Ummm . . . of course I'd have to say Hyacinth Bouquet (Patricia Routledge) . . . who eventually will be living in the Periwinkle Tea House sometime next year. Mrs. Lucy Muir (Gene Tierney, one of my favorite actresses) from 'The Ghost and Mrs. Muir' (I'm hoping to get a doll to resemble her for the 'Magnolia' I just bought). Marilyn Monroe in 'that' white dress standing over the street vent would make a really cool room box.

I have Napolean and Josephine who are currently holding court in my curio. They were pretty interesting, historically speaking. I think it would be awesome to have characters from A Midsummer's Night's Dream, King Lear, Macbeth, as well as Romeo and Juliet.

Good lord, i go to wrap some presents and come back to find the droolfest!?

geewillikers! umm, my initial thought was that i'd like to have a doll of Emmanuel Lewis, b/c he was adorable on "Webster."

o.k., if i get to visit and hang out with 1/12 scale folks, then i'd have Diana Rigg and Sean Connery in the Pierce. they're interesting, easy on the eyes, and then i could sit and listen to either of them speak ... and either, just reading a telephone directory or the instructions on a toothpaste tube, would do it for me.

also rounding up attractive bipeds for gazing purposes, hmmmm. my votes are as follows, in no particular order of priority. For me, these people have ooooooh! faces.

For the fellows: Denzel (who needs no surname added), Paul Newman, Sting, Robert Redford, Samuel L. Jackson, Viggo (who also needs no surname added), James Marsters, Guy Pearce, Laurence Fishburne, Billy Idol, or Gabriel Byrne. For the ladies: Halle Berry, Jessica Lange, Candice Bergen, Angela Bassett, Nicole Kidman, Sade, Judy Dench.

Hmmmm who would I want in my house....well as far as the nummy factor goes, I'd have to say some of the oldies but goodies like Sean Connery, Harrison Ford, and my all-time favorite, Patrick Stewart....maybe Christian Bale could be fun....not sure where I'd go with females though, I'll have to think about this more whem I'm more conscious

He Orlando Bloom is kinda cute, too.

He could be my butler :D:D

I think it would be cool to have a Sarah Brightman doll lounging on a chaise in one of my houses. She's an awesome singer..

I would love to have a Jennifer Ehle and Colin Firth doll for the Grosvenor.... :D Maybe i'll try to make one of each someday!