who would you have living in your house?

Anya

Which famous mini doll would you have as a guest or living in your house and what would their role be?

Photos of your would be occupants would be good too especially if they are not well known.

I am not quite sure who I'd have in mine.

Oh David Hasslehoff including puppies and Morten Harket from A-ha.

I think Morten would look great as a doll.

LOL finally an easy question to answer :( only all of mine would be fictitious characters or actors - no historical figures, sorry. There would be Captain Greg from the Ghost and Mrs Muir to live in Gull Cottage - and of course Lon Chaney Jr, Bela Lagosi, and Maria Ouspenskaya for my gypsy caravan and of course Basil Rathbone and Nigel Bruce dolls for a 221B Baker Street room box

-David

I would love to have a mini Addams Family living in my house including "Thing"! That would be cool... And Alice from the computer game American McGee's Alice.

I have Todd McFarlane 1:12 versions of Samuel L Jackson & Chow Yun Fat I shall eventually make ladies for and move them into houses. My one attempt at making a doll to look like anyone famous is this:

which was a commission.

If I had several pictures to work with it might be fun to make dolls of some of the "Taxi" cast for my pub customers.

LOL finally an easy question to answer :( only all of mine would be fictitious characters or actors - no historical figures, sorry. There would be Captain Greg from the Ghost and Mrs Muir to live in Gull Cottage - and of course Lon Chaney Jr, Bela Lagosi, and Maria Ouspenskaya for my gypsy caravan and of course Basil Rathbone and Nigel Bruce dolls for a 221B Baker Street room box

-David

Here's one time I'd disagree with you David. I think that Jeremy Brett performed the best portrayal of Sherlock Holmes.

Who would I like to have in my house? I would have loved to have had Princess Diana. She had such a grace and beauty to her.

Susanne

I have Todd McFarlane 1:12 versions of Samuel L Jackson & Chow Yun Fat I shall eventually make ladies for and move them into houses. My one attempt at making a doll to look like anyone famous is this:

which was a commission.

If I had several pictures to work with it might be fun to make dolls of some of the "Taxi" cast for my pub customers.

39m.jpgHolly, I'll keep looking for pictures for Taxi, but are you sure you didn't mean Cheers--it was a pub.

The gorgeous dark-haired feller in The Mummy and The Mummy Returns

The guy with the tattoos? Hubba hubba, droool.

I know "Cheers" was a pub, but the "Taxi" crew, especially Christopher Lloyd, Danny DeVito & Rea Perlman, would look OK in my pub and be interesting to sculpt.

Oh dear, this is a hard question.

Yes, of course Vivian Leigh and Clark Gable. Then you're going to need a plantation home for Scarlett at the BBQ! :( One of my favorite scenes in that movie is when she's at Twelve Oaks and Charles Hamilton is leaning over her while she looks out the window and asks if she will miss them much goin' away to war--and Scarlet keeps on lookin and says' 'Well, I'll just be cryin' in my pillow every night." :) Margaret Mitchell had a wicked sense of humor when she wrote that book....

That dark haired feller was certainly good lookin! :D He was in Duece Bigalow, and he was funny! ;)

I guess historical people would be my pick--I'd love to have a scene with Marie Anotinette, in it--a roombox scene or a home created like her Petit Trianon, the Hameau which was so famous. Another one is Elizabeth l, I would love to do a roombox scene with her being dressed by her maids--she was reputed to have over 3,000 gowns in her wardrobe, each heavily encrusted with jewels so much that she needed small 'wheel's built into the hem to help her carry the weight. :p That would be an ingenious roombox to do--or one of her bath--I read that her bath was huge and she had a seperate room at Windsor for it.

Another one would be Josephine or Napoleon. The extravagance, and luxury of the Napoleonic era was beautiful--in architecture and decorating--that period had so many changes in decor that it is hard to keep up.

So I have lots of historical ideas up there--in my noggin--since I am such a history nut. :D

Ohhh! Yummy! Oded Fehr

Yes that is a good one.

I have been having a hard time thinking of what kind of lil ppl I want in my house, now I have to think imaginary too.

Okay, real quick, first thing that pops into my head!

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie and the kids.

Angelina slaving over a hot stove, swollen pregnant, kids screaming at her feet. She is wondering why the heck she picked this dork.

Brad in the sitting room in ez chair in front of fire, mooning over head shots of Jennifer Aniston!

LOL

Okay, real quick, first thing that pops into my head!

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie and the kids.

Angelina slaving over a hot stove, swollen pregnant, kids screaming at her feet. She is wondering why the heck she picked this dork.

Brad in the sitting room in ez chair in front of fire, mooning over head shots of Jennifer Aniston!

LOL

:( A few weeks ago Brad and Angelina visited a museum in Vienna - the funny thing: a teacher with a group of misbehaving kids visited the Schiele exhibition at the same time. You can imagine how excited the kids were to see Brad and Angelina together in an Austrian museum... I just wonder if Angelina still wants to adopt a child from each country... ;) :)

Oh Yeah, Morten Harket from A-ha is so HANDSOME!!! Gosh it's so funny you mentioned him! I have the song "The sun always shine on TV" on my computer (My son thinks I am crazy) it plays if I go idle online LOL.

post-4-1141916932_thumb.jpg

YEap would love to have HIM as a doll.

:(

I think I would like a Samuel L Jackson doll too. I think he would be a cool guy to have :(

Check out the Todd McFarlaine site. Samuel L Jackson, Jeff Goldbum & Jimmy Smits get my pulse up!

Check out the Todd McFarlaine site. Samuel L Jackson, Jeff Goldbum & Jimmy Smits get my pulse up!

I thought we were talking about interesting people that we'd like to have in our house .... not hot guys!! :(

Susanne

I was googling around & found this, www.spawn.com/info and I may have followed links, but like a dummy didn't bookmark anything.

I thought we were talking about interesting people that we'd like to have in our house .... not hot guys!!

I was. Any one or all three (I'd probably die from heart failure, but what a way to go!) Wendi started it with her David Hasselhof wearing his puppies :(

Actually I have, as I mentioned, the Todd McFarlane (I checked the spelling) Samuel L Jackson doll.

Oh I know. He's soooo handsome, and he is 46 years old and still stunning.

I love A-ha's music too.

I definitely would love to have my own mini version having afternoon tea with Morten Harket, David hasslehoff, Dirk Benedict, George Bush, Tony Blair and Arnold Schwarznegger.

George would be my servant and personal shoe shiner, and Tony would be doing the washing up for 10cents an hour.

Oh Yeah, Morten Harket from A-ha is so HANDSOME!!! Gosh it's so funny you mentioned him! I have the song "The sun always shine on TV" on my computer (My son thinks I am crazy) it plays if I go idle online LOL.

post-4-1141916932_thumb.jpg

YEap would love to have HIM as a doll.

:(

The guy with the tattoos? Hubba hubba, droool.

Yup. That's the one!

Ok I can't take it any more the name of that stunningly good looking man is Oded Fehr and yes even I think he's gorgeous!

-David

Thanks David!

Ohhh! Yummy! Oded Fehr

Yes that is a good one.

Thanks Heidi! I like him best with long hair, which is weird, cuz I don't go for long haired guys ...

I thought we were talking about interesting people that we'd like to have in our house .... not hot guys!! :(

Susanne

There's a difference?

I think I would like a Samuel L Jackson doll too. I think he would be a cool guy to have :)

Me too!

Interesting people...hmmmm...let me think a sec...

I would like to have Hidalgo (the horse from the movie of the same name)

aaannndddd.........

VIGGO

I just love that guy

I cannot beeeliiieeevveee nobody said Viggo yet!!!!

**stops typing for a minute to wipe the drool from her chin and the keyboard**

**and to run get a bib**

...but, after seeing Ladder 49 and Walk the Line recently...I gotta admit Jauquin Phoenix is movin' up on the inside rail real fast!!!! (like a horse race)

But I must admit that I'd much rather have a life-size 'Viggo doll' in my real house...**drool...~~sigh~~ ...drool**

**dabs her chin with her bib**

Seriously, too...I'd like to have a Patsy Cline doll....she's always been my hero and the one person living or dead I've always wished to meet.

L8R

Doe

post-137-1141985117_thumb.jpg

will I be laughed at if I ask who is Viggo?

nutti :)

Oh, you poor, poor baby....you don't know who Viggo is?

He's Viggo Mortensen....he was in the Lord of the Rings series and G.I. Jane (the mean, ornery seargent who you love to hate) and in the western movie Hidalgo.

If you haven't seen Hidalgo yet, it'd be worth saving your pennies and nickles to rent it. It's really, really good!!!

And Viggo is a 'hottie'

You don't get out much do you? Are you into building dollhouses that much?!!

Wow, thanks for the link to the pic of Oded Fehr\

**wipes her chin again**

He's a cutie!!!

Doe