My first attempt at dressing a bed

Margaret

This is my first attempt at dressing a bed.I made the pillows and they have removable pillowcases.The comforter top was made from an old worn out pillowcase.I wanted to see if I could make one at least half as nice as one of Deb's beds.I've never tried before.

Great job Margaret! Bed #1 is a test and your next one will be even better! Things get better with practice! The bed however looks comfy enough to want to crawl up on it and take a nap or read a book! Great job!

I sleep with three pillows to reduce swelling in my hands and let my sinuses drain while I sleep, so I want to hit the shrink-machine and curl up in your snuggy-looking bed. To get the corners to lie down (not stick out) you can either tack wire around the edge and fold it into position, or else next time put a layer of aluminum foil inside to hold the folds. With pillows, less is more. My little people don't dirty the sheets so I don't make them removable, nor the pillowcases.