Hi from Belgium!

moonflower

Hi everybody!

I'm Wanda and I live in Belgium. I'm into dollhouses for about 10 years and just ordered (yesterday) The Orchid Dollhouse at the Greenleaf Shop.

Unfortunately I work full-time and we have three children, so little time left for hobbies.

But I hope that I can spend my winter evenings building and decorating The Orchid...

Just can't wait until UPS delivers my house... :angry:

Greetings from Wanda

:giggle:

Hi, Wanda! Greetings from Kentucky! I am delighted you have joined us, and I am excited for you about the new Orchid. You are going to have so much fun with that house . . . it really is a beauty! Of course, you know we can hardly wait to see pictures of ALL your mini treasures! Have a wonderful day! :angry:

Bienvenue, Wanda, to the forum family. The Orchid is a nice first house and an easy, straightforward build. You can use the "Search" feature to find the posts suggesting getting started, basic tools and other suggestions, and there are two blogs for this kit, too.

Hi everyone!

You're so sweet, I feel already at home here :crash:

My children are 15, 11 and 9 and they love to help with the minis.

I'm still in doubt about the colors for my Orchid...but thanks for the tips!

I tracked down my house and it is in Germany for the moment, and it will be delivered on Tuesday says UPS...so I have to keep patience just a little longer...

I already have 2 dollhouses: The Plumpudding and a Christmas Shop (not finished yet). My Plumpudding is finished, but I always bring a little souvenir from the countries where we spend our vacations, and put this in the house, so this keeps me busy LOL.

I live in the Flemish part of Belgium, we talk Dutch here, and Belgium is really a nice country, although I'd love to visit the US one day... B)

hi wanda

or should i say neighbour.. :o . quite a coincidence you are starting to build an "orchid" as well.. I bought one at marktplaats.. maybe we can compare notes as we go along..

rgds

louise aka wytchy

• 2 weeks later...