Introducing Me!!!!

DinkyDigs

Wow! I am just tickled to discover this forum!

I am a real Newbie when it come to Dollhouses. When I was little, Dollhouse was top on my list of "Things I Wish I Had", but it took me 59 years to finally get one!

I have been a collector of dolls of all sizes and have spent 8 years designing, making and selling doll clothes. BUT now I am totally addicted to Dollhouses!

Looking forward to meeting new friends and to learning every aspect of Dollhouse-ing!

Jeannie

... Dollhouse was top on my list of "Things I Wish I Had", but it took me 59 years to finally get one ... now I am totally addicted to Dollhouses ...

Welcome to the group! We are all self-confessed addicts - you will blend right in. :)

Which dollhouse did you get? 3 more posts, and you can open an album and show us some pics. (We love eyecandy.) :D

My first attempt was a Dura_Craft Kit - I got it cheap so I figured if I messed it up, no big deal!

The one I'm working on now is the Laurel and Primrose Kits, and boy! am I having fun, or what!!!

Most of the furniture I am making from scratch - what an adventure!

Thankfully, my Sweet Husband is very tolerant of me playing most of the day away.

Lots of pictures on my PictureTrail if you'd like to peek at my houses and some of the other goodies I've made.

My Goodies