More than potatoes in Idaho

Reblyank

What a pleasure to be a part of such a terrific group of artisians. I am new to this community. Built 3-4 homes years ago and have a Beacon Hill and a rennovation on a 2nd house underway. Born in GA, lived in FL, NC, Philly and now in Idaho.I am a retired artist( 20 years of traveling with my work). I am going blind,quickly,so these houses are helping me to challenge my creativity as long as I can. What a terrific group you are and thank you for allowing me to be a part of you. I'll be happy for any and all suggestions and help with my BH ( which will be the feature item in my granddaughters school fundraiser raffle).What a generous and charitable forum ( not to mention fun ! ). Thank you.

Barbara

. . . my BH ( which will be the feature item in my granddaughters school fundraiser raffle).What a generous and charitable forum ( not to mention fun ! ). Thank you.

Welcome, Barbara! And what a wonderfully generous and charitable gesture to donate your BH to such a good cause! :o

Hello and welcome Barbara! This is a great place to be! Yes, there are more than potatoes in Idaho.....beans too! LOL

The scenery is lovely there too!

A neighbor from Montana

Welcome to the forum family, Barbara. I have cataracts that are fortunately slow-growers. Minis are a great diversion from our physical limitations, and as an artist you may be able to expand to tactile media.