The Official 2008 Spring Fling Gallery in now open! [closed]

I have completed uploading all the entries to the Officail 2008 Spring Fling Gallery. They are listed alphabetically by forum user name or first name/last initial for people who are not registered at the forum.

There was a whopping total of 82 entries this year... I enjoyed looking at every one them! There is a large range of talent on display; some that are absolutely stunning and other that have a clever message. If you look close enough, you will find something enjoyable in every entry. Unfortunately, in the end, there can be only one winner that gets to name this great little miniature project. I look forward to posting who that is this Friday.

I would encourage everyone to review there entry. If you have additional pictures on display in the gallery or off site, it would be nice if you add a comment to your pictures with a link to these pictures. This won't impact the judging, but I'm sure that many of us would like to see your additional pictures.

Thanks again to everyone who participated!

Dean

Thank you Dean for showing them all together with the descriptions/stories that belongs to the build! LOVED going through them and have ohhhh:ed and ahhhhh:ed for a while now and am blown away by the artistic skills that is shown. It can't be an easy task to decide! I have several that are favourites and everytime one looks through the pics there is something new to discover and put on the top list and next time that happens over again and again....

Hugs

All of the entries were so amazing! I'm starting to wonder why I entered! :p There's no way I can compare to everyone else!!! :whistle:

Hey Dean, will we get to find out the final 12?

All of the entries were so amazing! I'm starting to wonder why I entered! B) There's no way I can compare to everyone else!!! :(

What??!

I love your Barn! It's da bomb! Infact I would love to have it myself for my up and coming western scene!

I still can't get over the amount of eye candy in there! It should last me a good year ;)

Thanks so much to Dean and ALL at Greenleaf for this contest and everything you provide to us here!

I had such a great time with this house and, it looks to me like so did everyone else!

Hugs,

Monica

What??!

I love your Barn! It's da bomb! Infact I would love to have it myself for my up and coming western scene!

I still can't get over the amount of eye candy in there! It should last me a good year B)

Thanks so much to Dean and ALL at Greenleaf for this contest and everything you provide to us here!

I had such a great time with this house and, it looks to me like so did everyone else!

Hugs,

Monica

Thanks Monica! ;) I'd let you have it if it didn't go with the cabin that I'm making.

So fitting for me to hear about the result tomorrow as it is a National Holiday over here B) so will patiently await tomorrow's announcement of the winners, will be interesting to see if any of my own favrourites will be in there as well. Just love all the ideas one gets from the entries!

Hugs

I agree with everyone...each time you look through the gallery, you see something you missed before and all the entries are really wonderful! Whatever the outcome, everyone should give themself a huge pat on the back! They are all very well done!! B)

Good luck to everyone tomorrow - in my opinion, they are all winners!

SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME! Come on already I have been watching the clock for hrs! I have an anxiety disorder.... copled with being in a room w 30 kids 90deg weather and no air conditioning... it just might!

SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME! Come on already I have been watching the clock for hrs!

I'm with you!

Will they post the results here? Or somwhere else? Do we really have to wait until noon????