The Official 2008 Spring Fling Gallery in now open! [closed]

:lol: Isn't it fun to be here all together awaiting the results :) CAn't wait to get to know the name of the kit as well as I feel for it being somewhat "Orphan" without a name apart from Spring Fling and how easy is that to grow up with????

Hugs :blink:

It is great that a group of people from around the world are sitting at their computers waiting to find out the results. We not only have miniatures in common, we have admiration and respect for each others talents and ideas.

Guest Nathaniel

Hmmm... Its 12:20pm where I am. When are they going to announce the winners??? Im soooo anxious!!!

-Nathaniel :)

odd question but who r the judges? and where r they we want to know this waiting is horrible lol

The judges are according to Dean a select group of Greenleaf employees. Dean posted earlier that they were having trouble picking the winner because there were so many great ones!

Now back to our scheduled waiting! LOL

Here we are all waiting in suspense for the winner. I could not decide who I liked the best. I can see why the employees had a difficult time narrowing it down to one winner.