Witches Cottage

LPCullen

oh Linda you lucky gal!

I so wanted to take that class!

and yours turned out sooooo good!

I enjoyed the photos late last night. so glad you posted today so I could let you know!

the swamp turned out really icky! LOVE IT!

another great job my dear!

nutti :p

Great job Linda, I like the fire pit and the swamp the best, but all of it is just great. How will you furnish it? Need an alligator in the swamp.

Wow! I'm blushing! Thanks everyone!

KathieB, I dunno who is going to live there--haven't decided. Any suggestions?

Mommymakesstuff2, no, it's not a bash. This is a house that I started in a Rik Pierce class that I took in November and I've been slowly but surely plugging away at it ever since.

Nutti, did you notice I made lil "lippies" around the swamp, like we did when we took the lighthouse class. I thought about you and Tracy when I did that too!

Peggi, I haven't decided furnishings either...any suggestions?

Linda, your house is looking Fantastic!! I see you have the Candle I made you a few years back in the window!! It looks Great there too!! I LOVE the "swamp" too! So, do you have a doll to live there yet? I LOVE the Lippies :p

It looks fabulous. The fireplace is my favorite part. I think a troll or a short crooked witch should live there. A pet lizard or spider.

I see a pretty young peasant woman living there with a pygmy pig which, surprisingly, has very feline movements. She tells the story that she used her wiles to overcome the witch and drive her out, then replaced all of the witchy accoutrements with sturdy vernacular furniture, homespun bedspread, etc. There is, however, a mysterious cupboard that remains locked when guests are around. Could she be the witch herself, attempting to lull the neighbors into a false sense of security? :(

I see you have the Candle I made you a few years back in the window!! It looks Great there too!!

I agree it looks great. It's the "Candle I made" bit that stopped me. How, Tracy? How?