What are you up to today? This week?

heidiiiii

Weather channel here as well. It's looking like Kyle won't hit Maine *too* bad, but the storm keeps dancing around so that could change, joyous. I have to remind Eric to weigh down the trashcans or bring them in so they don't go flying...I so do not like the idea of having bags of used cat litter scattered all over my porch and what passes for a front yard for us!!!

mmmm mullets..........

Everything is damp and sticky. Yuck! And it is sooo humid. Perla is whining. She is not in pain, she is not hungry, she is not thirsty (she did eat and drink)..I took her for a walk and she did number 1 and number 2 so that isnt the problem.

I figure it is the fleas that are bothering her. I gave her a treatment and I am in the process of boraxing the carpet and couches today.

Maybe she is signally impending doom?

I think it is the fleas. Poor thing. She is not biting like she is allergic (thank goodness). I just feel bad for her.

I have more housework to do and Fred and I are jaunting off to the grocery store in a bit. Maybe I will get Perl a treat to make her feel better.

Apple strudel came out great. I have to figure out what is for dinner today. I am supposed to have a freecycler come this afternoon to dig up hostas but it is just a yucky day and I dont wanna dig in the drizzle and get covered in mud.

I hope she wants to do it tomorrow instead!

You will be missed Anna!

Raining again today. I wish the sun would come out.

Our car should be fixed today and we will have to return the rental car. Nice new rental car. Even has the new car smell to it still. Oh well.

Going to take a bath in insect repellant and continue cleaning up the yard today when the rain breaks. Think I will take the air conditioners out of the windows too. I want to get that done before I re-arrange the livingroom for Christmas.

I am STILL waiting for some doll hair I bought on Etsy. It has been over two weeks and no package and no replies to my emails. This person is delivering because others have posted positive feedback but I think I will make a note of not buying from this person again.

It promises to be a lovely day here today with clear skies and some sunshine and even some warmth, so we are getting ready to get out of the house! I've not been out of the house since some time last week, so we are going to get in the car soon, go to the post office, then to Big Larch Campground which is now deserted thanks to lack of tourists now...(hehehehehehehehehe) and let Princess roam about to her heart's content, then hit the bank, and then the supermarket! No, we are not going to ROB the bank, just make a small deposit...... Our bank is unique, if you drive up to the "take-out" window and they see you have a dog in the car, along with your receipt is a very large dog biscuit! The dogs know when you drive up to the window and are already salivating and pushing their faces to the window so the clerk can see them....what pigs and hams they are! Anyway after the market we will come home again. Also have to pick up some things at our Seeley Lake Ace. We have three whole aisles there! Wow! Big shopping trip! LOL

Gina, I know you are not a predictor of the weather..but when does it usually get to the point that you are snowbound?

I see you are stocking up and wondered how much longer you have from now...

I'm at work today (where's the sobbing emoticon)? lol...

After work i've got to do the medication order since my supervisor is out of town. I have tomorrow off and was going to dedicate the whole day to the Garfield but my brother called last night and he will be moving some of his stuff over to store in the Garage, so i will drive over to his house and help him load up first. I hope to at least get half a day in with the Garfield. instead of spackling, i need to install the covered porch and do a couple of other things. if i have time i'll spackle :wave: I need to get some things done around my real life house so i may not really get much done with the garf tomorrow. if i can at least install the porch roof i will be happy. I really did make alot of progress on it this weekend so i should be happy but i'm just so motivated to work on it and it seems like i have limited time.

Quick trip to the dentist for a cavity fill, then home for some cleaning as well as pre cooking of dinner meals for the next few days. Major dental surgery on Wed and I doubt if I will feel like eating anything for some time. Maybe manage to loose another 10 pounds?

We had a wonderful time staying with Peggi and attending the Atlanta mini show! Meeting Kathie & her sister and Gayle and her DH and Tracy & Lawson was wonderful, everyone is just as nice in RL as they are on here. Peggi let me help her stencil quoins & bricks on her Van Buren and made notes on how to finish them all off after all the stencilling's done. I'm most definitely "sold" on using the Bromley stencils.

We left just before lunch time and decided since we weren't going to try to go the whole way back home at one time we'd veer over toward Richland, GA, and visit DH's aunt & uncle & their daughters. We found a most wonderful buffet-style restaurant West of Forsyth, and pigged out! Then DH's cousin decided since we were there to have her sister & BIL and her parents all join us for supper, and we had humongous hamburgers with ALL the trimmings. Nothing like a great big slice of fresh, sweet Vidalia onion on a hot, juicy 'buger!

Since we had "dropped in", we dropped out again and found a motel to stay at halfway to Albany, and went shopping this AM before coming home. In addition to Hobby Lobby we found four different thrift shops with goodies at most of them.

I posted the artisan items I bought at the show in the thread about it, and also in an album.

Back home again after a really interesting two days-conference, tiring YES but very inspiring as well.... Have just had a peak at the mini forum and see two pages of topics with new posts... Might take a day or so until caught up!

Hugs

Changed the wedding day fron 3/14/09 to 12/12/08. EEK!

EEK! is right. You have to put your booty in gear, my dear. I will be thinking of you and sending you extra energy waves.

Dress?

Guest List?

Caterer?

Flowers?

I love a winter wedding.

:wub: doing the happy dance, the "last" as in for the school, have a few kindergarten parent meetings to attend but that is a atleast a few weeks from now, so I am "done" with the information meetings where I am presenting the new internet based communication system to the parents, will have to celebrate when getting home, right now just sitting here seeing if someone has any las minute questions but will be getting home in a few minutes... :lol:

Whohooooo!

Will be thinking of you sending positive thoughts your wasy Beverly!!!

Hugs

I'm doing the happy dance! The Game Warden just took Doug away! They are going to be doing a picture shoot on the game range, and Doug is one of the invited photographers! I'm all alone! Woopie! Great! I love it! I'm gonna make coffee now, and mug cake and who knows what else! Wow! Alone! 3 hours of pleassure!